Chanakya National Law University, Center for Advanced Research on Corporate and Insolvency Laws (CARCIL) in collaboration with Institute of Company Secretaries India, is organising a webinar on the theme of ‘Corporate Philanthropy’.
Details of the Webinar
Topic of Webinar 1.0: The Role of CSR in the Era of Social Capitalism
Host: CNLU – CARCIL and ICSI-Patna
Date: 15th June, 2021 at 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- CSR professionals
- HR professionals
- Development Sector
- Corporate Foundation Team
- Finance personnel
- Compliance Team
- Any other interested
Objective of the Webinar
- To identify the driving force behind profit-making organisations partaking in corporate social responsibility (CSR)?
- To contemplate the largest depiction queries: What is the role of profit-making organizations in society?
- What purpose do such Economic Enterprises serve at large to the society?
Output of the Webinar
- The COVID-19 pandemic’s systemic shock has created a new reality that challenges corporations to examine long-term policy changes.
- Contribution of conscious capitalism is a more inclusive and holistic approach to understanding the complex relationship between business and society.
Speakers of the Webinar
- Mr. Mag. Martin Neureiter, CEO of the CSR Company International, Austria.
- Mr. Sudhakar Saraswatula, Vice president, Corporate & Secretarial at Reliance Industries Ltd, India
E-mail ID: carcil[at]cnlu.ac.in
Aahana Shrivastava: aahanabhavya[at]gmail.com (CARCIL Intern)
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.