CNLU Patna invites applications for admission to the following courses:
LL.D., Ph.D. in Law, Ph.D. in Social Sciences with Law, Ph.D in Science or Allied Subjects with Law and D.Phil – General.
- LL.D. – Admission based on Interview, Interaction and Presentation.
- Ph.D. in Law (Admission to only those who qualify in Entrance Test)
- Ph.D. in Social Sciences with Law (Admission to only those who qualify in Entrance Test)
- Ph.D. in Science or Allied Subject with Law (Admission to only those who qualify in Entrance Test)
- D. Phil. – GENERAL (Direct Admission with Interview and Interaction with D.R.C.)
(Persons appearing for Master/PG Examinations are also eligible to appear for Entrance Test/Admission subject to passing the said Examination with 55% Marks or 50% in case of reserved candidates in the aggregate at the time of admission.)
How to apply
The application form is given here.
The duly filled application should be submitted with relevant documents and Bank draft only of Rs. 5000/-(Rs. Five Thousand only)
in favour of Registrar, Chanakya National Law University, Patna payable at Patna before May 4, 2019.
- Last date for submission of duly filled-in application form: Saturday, the 4th May, 2019
- Date of Ph.D. Entrance Examination: Sunday, the 19th May, 2019 (Download Admit Card from CNLU portal)
- Declaration of result of Ph. D. Entrance Test: On or before 15th June, 2019
- Last date for submitting the duly filled-in forms of LL.D., D. Phil. – General: Saturday, the 29th June, 2019
- Date for interview cum interaction for all courses: Will be announced later (Mid July)
Mobile No.: 9431619749, 9430470747
E-Mail: [email protected]
Click here for the official notification.
This post was first published on:
14 Mar 2019