Chanakya National Law University is organising the First CNLU National Moot Court Competition 2019 on Cyber Law with Pavan Duggal and Associates as Knowledge Partners.
- Only those students would be eligible to participate in the competition who are pursuing either a 3-year LL.B. or a 5-year integrated LL.B. program or its equivalent program from a recognized university.
- Only one team can register from a particular College or Law School for participation in the competition. In the event of multiple registrations from the same College/University/Law School, the Team which submits a letter by the Head / Dean of the Institution / Moot Court Committee, authorizing them to participate on behalf of the College or Law School shall be eligible to register.
- Each team shall consist of 3 members out of which two members must be designated as Counsel and One as Researcher. This Number cannot be modified in any case.
- Teams shall specify such counsels with their orders and Researchers at the time of registration and this cannot be changed later during the time of competition.
- In no case the team shall consist of more or less than three participants, that is, 2 Speakers and 1 Researcher. The travelling expenses of the participants shall be met by their respective institution.
The oral rounds of the First CNLU National Moot Court Competition on Cyber Laws, 2019 shall be held on-campus at Chanakya National Law University, Nyaya, Mithapur, Patna, Bihar, PIN: 800001.
- There is a cap of 32 teams, which would be selected on a first-come-first-serve-basis, i.e. the first 32 teams to provisionally register itself, through its designated MCA/MCC/MCS, for the Competition by sending an email of such registration to [email protected] before 1st February 2019. Only upon the confirmation of the provisional registration by the CNLU Moot Court Committee, each team shall register itself for the Competition by filling and sending a soft copy of the registration form and the Demand Draft before February 05, 2019 to the CNLU Moot Court Committee. Once the said institution’s provisional registration has been confirmed, the teams are strongly encouraged to complete the registration form at the earliest possible.
- The Registration Forms along with the bona fide annexure (attached in the Rulebook) will have to be completed and submitted with all material particulars by the teams. Please note that incomplete Registration Forms shall not be accepted.
The teams are required to send the registration fee of INR 4000 (Four Thousand Only) through a Demand Draft, drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, CNLU, Patna, payable at Patna by 12th February 2019. The Soft-Copy of the same should be sent along with the registration form to [email protected] which will confirm their registration in the competition before February 5th, 2019.
TIMELINE OF EVENTS
|1.||RELEASE OF PROBLEM & REGISTRATION FORM||11TH JANUARY 2019|
|2.||LAST DATE OF PROVISIONAL INSTITUTIONAL REGISTRATION||1ST FEBRUARY 2019|
|3.||LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION FORM AND DEMAND DRAFT (SOFT COPY)||5TH FEBRUARY 2019|
|4.||LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION FORM AND DEMAND DRAFT (HARD COPY)||12TH FEBRUARY 2019|
|5.||DISPATCH OF URN NUMBER||17TH FEBRUARY 2019|
|6.||LAST DATE FOR SEEKING CLARIFICATIONS||19TH FEBRUARY 2019|
|7.||RELEASE OF CLARIFICATIONS||23RD FEBRUARY 2019|
|8.||DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF SOFT COPY OF MEMORIAL AND TRAVEL FORM||15TH MARCH 2019|
|9.||DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF HARD COPY OF MEMORIAL||23RD MARCH 2019|
|10.||RESEARCHER TEST||29TH MARCH 2019|
|11.||ORAL ROUNDS||29TH– 31ST MARCH 2019|
For any queries regarding the Moot Court Competition, please contact
- Kritika Singh: +91-9199335736
- Prashasti Priya: +91-7544961270
- Venkatesh Kirti: +91-8873345975
- Swarlata Pandey: +91-8299596142
To view the official notification, please click here.
To view the moot problem, please click here.
To view the Rule Book, please click here.