In pursuance of several requests being raised by the participants and due to the many unscheduled holidays we hereby extend the last date for registration till Tuesday, 18th September, 2018.
The CMR National Moot Court Competition is one of our flagship events, seeking to discover and nurture talented young law students by providing a platform to hone their skills of research and advocacy. In the current edition, we have endeavored to raise questions of law that provide an opportunity to explore our wider governance, societal and/or epistemic settings that the moot problem may reflect.
The event is scheduled to be organized on the 5th, 6th and 7th of October, 2018. The last date for online registrations is the 12th of September, and the last date for memorial submissions is on the 24th of September. We request you to kindly depute a team consisting of three students from your prestigious institution to participate and vye for the exciting trophies and awards on offer.
Online registrations are open from August 28, 2018.
The last date for online registration is September 12, 2018. For the purpose of having an efficient competition, we have decided to cap the number of teams who shall participate in this competition at 30 based on a first-come-first-serve basis.
The Registration fee for the competition is Rs. 3500/team (inclusive of food and accommodation), and is to be transferred by means of Demand Draft in favor of CMR LAW FEST A/C payable at Bangalore .
- Commencement of Online Registration: August 28, 2018
- Last date for Online Registration: September 12, 2018 (11: 59 pm)
- Last date for sending in scanned copy of Demand Draft : September 12, 2018 (11:59 pm)
- Last date for sending in scanned signed copy of Registration Form : September 12, 2018 (11:59 pm)
- Last date for seeking clarifications of Problem: September 15, 2018 (11: 59 pm)
- Last date for sending hard copy of Registration form: September 20, 2018
- Last date for sending original Demand Draft : September 20, 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials & Travel Form (Soft copy): September 24, 2018 (11:59 pm)
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials (2 hard copies) & Travel Form (Hard Copy): September 26, 2018 (11:59 pm)
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials (Hard copy with Penalty): September 28, 2018 (11: 59 pm)
- Submission of Memorials (Four Hard Copies on ground): October 5, 2018
- Inauguration, orientation and Researchers Test: October 5, 2018
- Oral Rounds –October 6, 2018, to October 7, 2018
- Valedictory & Prize Distribution- October 7, 2018
For any kind of information relating to competition contact: [email protected]
- Prof. V. J. Praneshwaran, Vice Principal ; Phone: 7204447330
- Prof. Sreenidhi K. R ; Phone: 9845436878
- Prof. Chanjana Elsa Philip ; Phone: 9986143782
- Mr. Rony Augustine, Convenor, Phone: 8281791946
- Ms. Rexey Soosan Sabu, Co- convenor, Phone: 8883885770
For Moot Proposition & Rule Book, click here.