First published on 29th October, 2015. [Dates Extended]
Full-day Workshop on “Evidence of Frauds in Documents” on 21st November, 2015.
Designed and Delivered By Mr. Phaneendar B N, MSc (LLB), Court Commissioned Questioned Document Examiner.
1. Law (students from 7th semester and above of 5 years, 3rd semester and above of 3 year courses) and Forensic Science / Criminology Students
2. Advocates, Legal advisors, Faculties, Practicing Forensic Professionals
Join Lawctopus Law School, the law school you always wanted, online! Check courses.lawctopus.com
3. Insurance and Banking Professionals
Topics covered (but not limited to)
1. Various kinds of document frauds
2. Process of examination
3. Fatal mistakes
4. Presentation / submission of evidence
5. Cross-examination of Handwriting Experts (Admissibility, Qualifications etc.)
6. Practical cases and case laws
Rs 1,250/-(before 19th Nov) or Rs 1,750/- for spot registrations.
Rs 2,450/-(before 19th Nov) or Rs 2,950/-for spot registrations.
(Includes study materials, lunch, tea and certificate)
Account Holder: Clue4Evidence Forensic Investigations Pvt. Ltd.
Bank: HDFC Bank, MG Road Branch – Bangalore
Account No: 5020 0002 2599 99 IFSC Code: HDFC0000076
A reference of payment is to be communicated to personally on the mail.
*No accommodation is provided by the organizers and the same shall be taken care by participants.
Clue4 Evidence Forensic Investigations Pvt.L td.
South Block, 7th floor,
Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,
For further details, click HERE.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.