Saveetha School of Law, Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, has stepped forward to announce JUS CONSILIUM “1st National Client Counselling Competition 2019”. This competition aims basic skills for every budding advocate, particularly the ability to interview, support advice and provide solution for legal issues pertaining to clients.
23rd and 24th February 2019
Saveetha School of Law, SIMATS, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
The problem for the Client Counseling will be based on any of these subject areas: Law of Torts, Constitutional law, Specific Relief, Family Law, Criminal Law and other major Acts.
Students pursuing their bachelor’s degree in three-years /five years course from any recognized law school/ college/ university are eligible to participate in the competition. (3 teams can participate from one institution).
Registration and Team Composition
Team yourself with maximum of two members by filling this Google form latest by 16th February 2019.
INR 4,000/- for each participating team. The Registration is open to 30 teams only on First cum First Serve basis.
1. Registration Opens (Google Form): 24th January 2019
2. Registration Closes: 16th February, 2019
3. Last date for payment: 17th February, 2019
4. Inauguration, Preliminary Round & Quarter Finals: 23rd February, 2019
5. Semi- Finals and Finals: 24th February, 2019
6. Valedictory: 24th February, 2019
Winning Team – Cash Prize – Rs.5000/- Certificates of Merit and Trophy
1st Runner-up Team Cash Prize – Rs.2000/- Certificates of Merit and Trophy
2nd Runner-up Team – Certificates of Merit and Trophy
All Participants will be awarded with Certificate of Participation
- Assistant Professor Ms.C Renuga: 9790964920
- Assistant Professor Ms. R.R. Sornalakshmi: RR 9884220457
- Assistant Professor Ms. Blessy Ahino: 9042999176