Unitedworld School of Law, Karnavati University is organising its 1st National Client Counseling Competition on 19-20th April 2019.
Interviewing and advising are significant parts of most of the lawyers’ work. A Client counselling Competition simulates a law office consultation in which two law students, acting as lawyers are approached by a client with a specific matter for their legal advice.
It also encourages students to develop interviewing, planning, and analytical skills in the lawyer-client relationship in the law office.
The Competition is open for students pursuing three/ ﬁve year LL.B. Degree Course from recognized Law College/University in India, subject to fulﬁllment of the registration formalities.
There can be a maximum of 2 Teams from one university/college.
Campus: Ahmedabad: Karnavati University 907/A, Uvarsad, Dist. Gandhinagar – 382422.
Each team shall consist of a maximum of two members (one Senior Advocate and one Junior Advocate). All participants are mandatorily required to carry their University/College ID Cards during the competition.
- The release of notification: February 10, 2019.
- Last date of Registration and Submission of Soft Copy of Registration Form, Demand Draft/NEFT/IMPS Details & Travel Plan: April 6, 2019.
- Last date of Receipt of hard copies of registration forms, Demand Draft/ NEFT/IMPS Details& Travel Plan: April 12, 2019.
- Date of competition: 19-20 April 2019.
- Best Team- Winner’s Trophy and award of Rs. 25000/- and Certiﬁcate of Merit.
- Runners up- Trophy and award of Rs. 15000/- and Certiﬁcate of Merit.
- Best Counselor- Trophy and award of Rs. 5000/- and Certiﬁcate of Merit.
- Best Client- Trophy and award of Rs. 2500/- and Certiﬁcate of Merit.
Reecha Agrawal (Student Convener)- 9979096909
Prutha Purani (Student Convener) – 9173197660
Palak Mehta (Student Co-Convener) – 9586973718
Kishita Gupta (Student Co-Convener) – 7567910680
Nilang Soni (Student Co-Convener) – 9974580234