About the organisation
The Centre for Law and Development (CLD) is a Research Centre at the National University of Advanced Legal Studies Kochi (NUALS Kochi). The CLD NUALS Securities Law E-Newsletter is an online newsletter in the area of Security Law.
It features articles, case notes and opinions by experts in the area of Security Law. The Quarterly e-Newsletter also provides updates on the legal and regulatory developments in the area.
CLD NUALS Securities Law E-Newsletter is now open for contributions for its Seventh Volume to be published in July 2019.
Contributions to the E-Newsletter are welcome from all academicians, professionals and law students.
The contributions must deal with a contemporary issue of securities law and must provide the author’s novel take on the issue.
Please note that the sub-themes provided hereunder are not exhaustive and submissions discussing the contemporary issues of securities law will be considered for publication.
- Credit Rating Agencies (Recent Developments)
- Norms for transfer of Securities in physical mode
- Cybersecurity and Cyber resilience framework
- Investment by Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPI) in Debt Securities
- Significant beneficial ownership (Recent Developments)
- Physical settlement of stock derivatives
- Valuation of money and Debt Securities
- Permitting Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPI) to invest in Municipal Bonds
- Regulation of Mutual Funds (Recent Developments)
In order to facilitate independent, innovative dialogue on securities law and regulatory practice, CLD is inviting students as well as professionals to send in their entries to cld[at]nuals.ac.in on or before June 25, 2019 (by 11:59 pm).
The subject of the mail shall be ‘Submission for CLD E-Newsletter Edn. VII’. The body of the mail shall contain details of the author (full name, semester, university and contact number).
For regular updates, follow us on LinkedIn, here.
In case of any Queries, you can reach out at cld[at]nuals.ac.in or contact:
- Utkarsh Jhingan: +91 9872930743
- Akhil Kumar: + 91 8789937466
- Manal Shah: +91 9867082140