Six years ago, a few students from NUJS came together and co-founded CLATapult, a coaching institute for law aspirants by law students.
With the aim to help these ‘aspirants’ take a solid step towards their dream law school, CLATapult has had over 70 students joining the top national law schools in the country. Ever since its inception, CLATapult has experienced remarkable positive growth in its enrolment figures, complemented by performance by its students.
Following the case of most successful organisations, CLATapult too owes its success to the team of assiduous and enterprising people who have contributed towards its establishment and growth. We would like to bring more such like-minded individuals on board with us and will be hiring ‘CLAT Program Manager’ for our Kolkata office.
If you like inclined towards making a career in the Education sector, coupled with the suitable entrepreneurial skills and would love to work at an intersection of education, technology and business management, this is for you.
1. This is a managerial-cum-academic position entailing responsibilities under two categories- Business Development & Academic Delivery. You will be responsible for managing the CLAT program & supervising operations & processes relating to program delivery at all CLATapult Centers.
2. Center management: Directing all operational aspects (including but not limited to teaching quality control, HR and PR management, infrastructure development and maintenance etc).
3. Managing a team of student-faculty members.
4. Manage budget, maintaining detailed financial records and allocation of funds appropriately.
1. Good English speaking skills.
2. Comfortable with technology and operating knowledge of Microsoft Office.
3. Ability to work unsupervised and mentor others.
4. Entrepreneurial abilities. Ideate and implement new projects with small teams.
Applicant must have finished his/her undergraduate in Law. (Also open to management graduates with interest or working knowledge of the legal profession.)
0 to 2 years of Post-qualified experience.
Upto INR 40,000 P.M. (To be negotiated and finalized post interview.)
Note: This is a full-time position.
How to apply