Dhruv Murari Gandhi with a score of 160.75 has topped the Common Law Admission Test this time.
Ipshita Bhuwania with a score of 159.25 in CLAT is on rank 2.
CLAT 2013’s bronze medal (there is none, but still) goes to Shubham Jain with a score of 159.
Just to give you an indication of how tough the competition in CLAT 2013 was:
- Rank 100 has a score of 137.5
- Rank 200 has a score of 131.75
- Rank 300- 127.25
- Rank 400- 124.5
- Rank 500-121.75
- Rank 1000- 113.5
Cut-off marks [Estimates]
- Thus, the cut-off marks for NLSIU, Bangalore will be around 140.25 marks.
- A score of around 137.5 in CLAT 2013 should get you NALSAR, Hyderabad.
- NUJS, Kolkata’s cut-off should be around 131 marks.
Download CLAT 2013 Results HERE.
[Download link via CLATgyan.com. The official CLAT website www.clat.ac.in was down when last visited. ]
Becoming a law student in a few weeks?
Lawctopus is India’s most popular and trusted website for law students! We house internship experiences of law students (law firms, lawyers, NGOs etc.), opportunities (call for papers, essay competitions etc.) and career advice articles.
Like Lawctopus on Facebook here.
Planning to take an another shot at CLAT?
This CLAT coaching start-up by NUJS, Kolkata alumni will help you with that.
Visit CLATapult’s website here.