City Academy Law College
The past decade has seen a mini-revolution in the Legal Services Sector with the greatest impact on the Corporate Legal arena. Activities in Project Finance, Intellectual Property Protection, Environmental Protection, Competition Law, Corporate Taxation, Infrastructure Contracts, Corporate Governance, and Investment Law were almost unknown prior to the 1990’s.
The curriculum at our College is novel, innovative and designed to keep students equipped and up-to-date with the skills needed in the profession. This enables the students to develop a multidisciplinary approach to law in the sense that law and other behavioral sciences are seen in their context and their functional interaction with society.
The Faculty intends to achieve unparalleled excellence in the arena of legal education. Persistent efforts have been made to attain the goal of amalgamation of law students and the society in the most productive manner possible. All the activities of the teachers and the subjects taught to aim at enhancing the eternal principles of justice.
CITY ACADEMY LAW COLLEGE is organizing one-day NATIONAL SEMINAR ON CRIMINAL LAW & ADMINISTRATION OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM on 10th February 2018.
Eminent personalities from various spheres of the legal profession will be attending the seminar to share their perspective and expertise on the issue to be discussed. Through this seminar, we aspire to generate interest, enhance and leverage the understanding of the students in the ongoing dialogue of Criminal Law & Administration of Criminal Justice System and its intricate dynamics.
The objective of the seminar is to provide a platform to students of various law schools and members of the allied disciplines to have a qualified discussion on various themes revolving around the topic.
This seminar will provide an opportunity to bring together the curious and inquisitive students to the legal luminaries and professionals who are involved in the area of criminal law. The seminar will be an educative event consisting of invited talks and panel discussions to galvanize the targeted aware citizens for the benefit of the criminal justice system prevailing in the country.
CRIMINAL LAW & ADMINISTRATION OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
- CUSTODIAL TORTURE
- RAPE AMENDMENT LAW
- JUVENILE DELINQUENCY
- SECTION 377 I.P.C AND LGBT RIGHTS
- MARITAL RAPE
- CYBER CRIMES IN INDIA IN CONSONANCE WITH LAWS OF DEVELOPED COUNTRIES
- CYBERTERRORISM/ HATE SPEECH ON SOCIAL MEDIA & ITS CONVICTION AS PER INDIAN CRIMINAL LAW
- CAPITAL PUNISHMENT- ABDUCTION OF DEATH PENALTY
- CRIMINALISATION OR DECRIMINALISATION OF ATTEMPT TO SUICIDE IN INDIA (SECTION 309 I.P.C)
- CONCEPT OF MENS REA & ACTUS REAS
- JUSTICE TO VICTIMS & FAIR TRIAL
- RIGHTS OF ACCUSED
- REFORMATION OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
- MORAL POLICING IN INDIA
- POLICE ATROCITIES
- WHITE COLLAR CRIMES
- ORGANISED CRIMES
- ECONOMIC CRIMES
- HONOUR KILLING
How to participate
Authors may send their abstract at email@example.com.
Co-Authorship up to maximum three authors are allowed.
Guidelines for Abstract
The abstract should not exceed 200-250 words, and must be accompanied by a cover page, stating the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Keywords (5-8 words)
- Name of the Author(s)
- Name of the Institute
- E-mail Address
- Postal Address
- Contact number
Submission of Paper
- Cover letter mentioning the Name of the Author(s), Course, Year Of Study(if applicable), Name of the college/University (if applicable), Professional Position (if applicable), with
Postal Address, Email address, and Contact Number.
- Registration Form – All the participants are required to send the scanned copy of the registration form given here.
- Copy of the scanned payment receipt/Draft.
- The soft copies have to sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The hard copies of the cover letter, registration form and the payment receipt to be submitted at the time of physical registration on 10/02/2018.
- The City Academy Law College, City Group Of College in keeping with the mandate of publishing original material, adopts a stringent anti-plagiarism policy. Any paper containing any unattributed work is liable to be rejected.
- The selected author must carry 4 hard copies of their papers, for submission to the panel member, along with I-Card of the concerned university/ college.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with spacing 1.0
- One-inch margins should be maintained on all four sides.
- Citation style: bluebook, 20th Edition.
- The maximum length of the paper shall not exceed 3500 words, (excluding the footnotes/endnotes/annexure/reports etc).
- All the abstract submission are to be made in Microsoft Word (.doc) version 2007/2010.
- The full paper has to be submitted in pdf.
|Last date for Abstract Submission||January 20, 2018|
|Communication of selected abstract||January 22th, 2018|
|Last date for Final Submission||January 30th, 2018|
|Late date of Registration Fee||January 30th, 2018|
|National Seminar||February 10th, 2018|
The registration fee which includes registration kit, lunch, tea break, etc., But dose not include the accommodation, is as follows:
Students from City Group of College 500/-
Presentation in absentia 1250/-
In case any participant finds difficulty in accommodation can contact the organizing committee for assistance.
City Academy Law College, Tiwariganj, Chinhat, Lucknow-226028
Student Co-ordinators: +91-8770456334, email@example.com
This post was first published on: December 29, 2017