Cisco Legal is a global, multidisciplinary team of attorneys and legal professionals. The legal group works closely across all aspects of Cisco to provide well-documented legal solutions, helping the company build innovative, exceptional technologies for customers worldwide. You will have an opportunity to gain a great deal of exposure and experience in the legal field, while also engaging in the use of new, innovative technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Work on a broad array of new age legal issues and technology trends.
- Gain experience in a wide variety of practice areas while supporting our internal client base by providing legal and business guidance to our internal clients.
- Drive projects designed to enhance the department’s ability to carry out our mission of providing excellent client service while enabling the business to develop and sell our products in a legally appropriate manner.
- Obtain practical in-house experience that will leave you better equipped to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Benefit from exposure to a department widely viewed as a thought leader in the evolution of the legal practice.
- Gain a better understanding of the client perspective.
You will be provided with a mentor within the Legal department who will guide you on your responsibilities and outcomes.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Law. If pursuing a bachelor’s degree, you should either be in the fourth/fifth year of the integrated BA.L.L.B course of second/third year of the L.L.B course.
- Detail oriented, creative, articulate, personable, and self-confident with good interpersonal, organization, researching, and communication skills.
- Good customer skills along with proficiency in MS Office applications and familiarity with common web tools.
To apply, click here.