CIRC is pleased to announce to the next Summer Course on “Competition Law & Practice in India” to be held from 19-21 June, 2014 (from 9 AM to 1 PM daily) at Conference Room, New Delhi YMCA, 1, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-01.
Key Benefits of Course:
1. Gain Expert knowledge on Competition Law and Practice
2. Interact with the experts from CCI, Universities and Premier Law Firms.
3. Get guidance on internships and career prospects.
4. Get certificate in this emerging area of law.
Methodolody and Course Contents:
The Methodology of the course will comprise class room lectures, case studies, MCQs and discussions. The Course will cover:
1. Indian Competition Law and Policy
2. Indian Competition Act, 2002
3. Interface among Competition Law and Sectoral Regulations
4. Emerging Issues in Competition Law and Practice
5. Procedural Issues in Practice of Competition Law
Fee can be paid on-line or through Demand Draft/Cheqye in favour of “CUTS Institute for Regulation & Competition” payable at New Delhi or through Bank Transfer.
The registration will be on a first-cum-first-serve basis. Certificate of Participation will be given to all participants.
You can Register ONLINE or download the Registration Form HERE.
Students – Rs. 3000/- + 12.36% Service Tax = Rs.3371/-
Professionals- Rs.4000/- + 12.36% Service Tax= Rs. 4494/-
If you register, please do mention that you heard about this via Lawctopus!
Ms. Arvinder Kaur: +91-9871392562
Ms. Sandeep Kumar: +91-9811510655