CUTS Institute for Regulation and Competition (CIRC) invites applications from interested candidates for the below position.
1. Competition Law and Policy
2. Public Private Partnerships
- Competition Policy and Law: Law graduates/ pursuing 3-year LL. B in their 4th
Semester or beyond/ pursuing 5-year LL. B in their 6th Semester or beyond.
- Public Private Partnerships: Management post graduates/graduates from all streams (Preference to be given to social sector, economics, development sector graduates) in
their final year;
The internship programme involves following:
- Research methodology training
- Extensive primary and secondary research and analytics from proprietary and third
- Assist in developing research proposals and pre sentations for the research team
- Assisting CIRC teams in ongoing research cum consulting projects
- Interactions with experts and academicians at government and independent organisations
- Active participation in various initiatives and events at CIRC
- Writing research papers on relevant issues in CIRC website/blog
- Working proficiency in MS Excel, MS word and power-point presentation
- Good communications and analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong research aptitude will be desired
Competition Policy and Law – 3 months
Public Private Partnerships – 3 months
An attractive stipend will be provided.
How to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any queries, please write to email@example.com or contact us at +91 11 2686 3022/23, 41621232
For official notification, click here.