School of Law, Christ University (The Constitutional Law Committee) is organising the ‘National Level Essay Writing Competition 2013’.
- Death Penalty – Is It Ever Justified?
- Judicial Activism v. Judicial Restraint: The Indian Disarray
- Guarding the Guardians – Need For Stronger Judicial Accountability?
- Is Constitution On Par With The Philosophy of Intellectual Property Rights?
- Retrospective Amendments – Constitutionally Legitimate?
Abstract: 300 words
Essay: 3,000 – 6,000 words
Co-authorship by up to 2 authors is permitted.
The last date to submit essays is October 30, 2013.
Citation: Bluebook 19th edition be followed.
First Prize: Rs. 15,000
Second Prize: Rs. 10,000
Third Prize: Rs. 7,500
For full details, click HERE.