Christ University’s National Conference on Constitution and Marginalized Sectors
Dates: 8-9 March, 2012
- Rights of workers in unorganized sectors
- Issues relating to differently abled persons
- Constitutional safeguards and protection of children
- Protection of women and gender justice
- Issues relating to migrants, displaced persons and refugees
The abstract should not exceed 300 words, and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:
- Title of the paper
- Name of the author(s)
- E-mail address
- Postal address and
- Contact number
- The paper should not exceed 2500 words. (not inclusive of footnotes).
- Co-authorship is permitted with a maximum of two authors. But both authors should register separately.
- In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the conference to present the paper.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single spacing.
- One-inch margins on all sides should be maintained.
- Citation Style: Bluebook, 19th Edition.
- The paper must be accompanied with the filled in registration form, DD details, a cover page – the details of which are mentioned in the abstract guidelines.
- All submissions must be the author’s original and unpublished work. Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified.
- We encourage authors to submit their manuscripts in Microsoft Word Format and to use gender neutral language.
- Select papers, subject to peer review, will be published in the Conference Proceedings with ISBN No. 978-81-922281-7-4
Method of Submission
All submissions for the conference have to be electronically mailed with the subject column as “Submission-abstract/full paper” as the case may be and bearing the name(s) of the author(s) as the file name, only at the following email address: [email protected]
Registration fee for students is Rs. 500 includes conference material, breakfast, lunch, dinner and refreshments during the days of the conference.
Accommodation costs will be Rs. 400 per head.
DD to be drawn in favour of, “Christ University” payable at Bangalore or online transfer to a/c no. 0396053000015000, The South Indian Bank Ltd., Christ University Branch, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560029
IFSC Code : SIBL0000396.
Type of Account: Savings Bank
| 10 December 2012
||Submission of Abstract
| 20 December 2012
||Confirmation of Abstract
| 20 January 2013
||Submission of Full Paper
| 30 January 2013
||Confirmation of Selection
| 8 – 9 March 2013