School Of Law, Christ (deemed to be University) is proud to present the 4th National Alternative Dispute Resolution Competition, 2018, scheduled to be held from the 13th to 15th December, 2018.
The flagship event of the ADR Board is an annual event focused on bringing like minded people together and providing them a platform to hone their dispute resolution skills through simulation of real life problems in a fierce competitive setting.
In the past three editions of SLCU-National ADR Competition, we have hosted various teams across India who battled it out and earned the coveted winners title. The rounds witnessed an impeccable display of research skills, speaking skills and most importantly negotiation skills.
We hope to witness a greater amount of competition and enthusiastic spirit of participation as witnessed in the previous years, at this year’s competition as well.
In lieu of the same, the ADR Board will conduct the following three events as part of the National ADR Competition:
Mediation: A 3-member team consisting of a Mediator, Advocate and Client.
Negotiation: 2 Negotiators per team
Client Counselling: 2 Advocates per team
- The registration for the event will take place through personal invite sent to the college. To receive the invite, the Law College/ University is required to fill out the provisional application form by clicking here.
- Once the college is registered, team application forms will be released and intimated via e-mail.
- Payment of fees and submission of any required documents will mark the completion of the application process.
Mediation: Rs. 4500/- per team
Negotiation: Rs. 3000/- per team
Client Counselling: Rs. 3000/- per team
Accommodation charges will be incurred separately for teams wanting the service. 3 member teams availing accommodation facility for mediation would be charged Rs. 3000 (per team) and Rs 2000 for 2-member teams for negotiation and client counselling.
- Deadline for provisional registration: Oct 25, 2018
- Deadline for registration of teams: Nov 20, 2018
- Release of problems: Nov 20, 2018
- Deadline for payment (Registration and Accommodation): Dec 7, 2018
For any further queries/communications, please send an e-mail at email@example.com
Follow the Facebook page and Blog for all further announcements.
For further details, kindly refer to the brochure by clicking here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.