Name and Address of Organization
You can apply for an internship through their official website.
You can also send an email at-
Duration of internship and timings
Timings- 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM
First impression and first day formalities
On the first day you begin by meeting the team and the work is assigned to each and every individual. All the formalities are completed on the first day, including signing of the Non Disclosure Agreement(NDA) and all the documents related to the commencement of the internship.
Once the formalities are completed, the work is assigned and accordingly you start working on the assignments.
Work environment and the people
The work environment at the firm is very positive as all the associates, paralegals and even the partners at firm are very welcoming and you can reach out to them if you are facing any kind of problem with the work assigned to you.
One of the highlights of my internship was that I got to closely work with the Managing Partner of the firm Mr. P. Sanjai Gandhi. He is a very humble and knowledgeable person.
I worked on the IPR matters and every person in the department was so sweet and fun to work with. I always got a lot work and every time anyone assigned me any work they sat down with me and explained me what was to be done in details.
The work didn’t seem monotonous at all and even though there were different applications regarding Geographical Indications, Patent Registrations and Trademarks registrations, the work was interesting. Sir was very patient and didn’t put any pressure on either of us.
- The work environment is very positive and enduring.
- A good learning experience as you actually get to learn a lot of new things in the field of IPR.
- The interns get to work alongside the Associates, hence the interns are able to establish a good bond with them and can always reach out to them for any kind of help.
- Accessibility to personally interact with the partners at the firm and learning from them.
- The most friendly and helpful associates.
- The no mobile use policy during office hours. It is really helpful for our mobile addicted generation to maintain their concentration over the work assigned.
- Lunch and snacks are provided in the office by sir and we get to sit together as a team and have the lunch.
- You don’t get to go to the court and there is no court experience what so ever.
- The court proceedings and the documents filed in the court are all in Tamil, hence if you don’t know the language, it is difficult to get a grasp on the proceedings.
Disclaimer: Internship Experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship. We also do not edit internship experiences (except to ensure readability) to ensure that the intern's voice remains intact.
Disclaimer: Organisations should not influence interns to write internship experiences on Lawctopus. Neither should they make writing an internship experience on Lawctopus mandatory for the intern to get a certificate. Indulging in such practices will lead to the organization getting blacklisted from Lawctopus. In case of any such instance, interns are requested to inform at [email protected]