About the Organisation
Chennai Lexlight is a monthly English legal magazine being published from Chennai. They intend to invite papers from students, legal professionals and academicians.
Theme 1: Legal challenges faced by the real estate industry
- · Development Rules and Regulations costing – Real Estate Industry
- · Real Estate Property and Regulators
- · Dispute Resolution Mechanism in the Real Estate Industry
- · Digitization of Land Records and Effect on Real Estate Industry
- · Real Estate Industry: A Heaven for Tax Evasion
- · Real Estate Sector under Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- · Changed norms on Coastal Regulation Zones – Recent Supreme Court law.
Theme 2: Custodial Tortures/Deaths – introspection and way-forward
- Rights of Accused facing criminal cases
- Arrest Procedures
- Human Right Violation and Police excesses in Custody
- Types of Torture/witch-hunting
- Suspicious death- Arrest not recorded – Illegal Police Custody
- Jail Deaths
- Suggestions to eradicate such custodial deaths/tortures
Note: The above-mentioned themes are not exhaustive. Papers can be submitted on other themes related to the main theme mentioned above as well.
Method of Submissions
E-mail the paper at ce.chennailexlight[at]gmail.com
- Submission of Articles: 15th December 2019
- Moderation by Team CLL: 24th December 2019
- Confirmation of eligibility for publication: 5th January 2020
- Publication of selected article: 15th – 20th January 2020
Full Paper: 3500 words
Students/Research scholars: Rs. 300/-
Legal professionals: Rs. 500/-
Academicians: Rs. 500/-
NGO’S and others: Rs. 500/-
The payment must be made along with submission to the following account:
- Name of the Account Holder: CHENNAI LEXLIGHT
- Type of Account: Current Account
- Bank Name: ICICI Bank
- Branch Name: Chennai Armenian Street Branch
- Account Number: 057405500866
- IFSC Code: ICIC0000574
Note: Kindly send the proof of payment to be sent along with the submission email.
Nandini Murali: Sub-Editor (Honorary), Chennai Lexlight: +91 9535256379
Email ID: nandini.murali12[at]gmail.com.
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.