Chandigarh University is a multi-disciplinary, leading institute in the northern India which is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning and research. It has been established through State Legislature Act, of Punjab and is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
The 1st Chandigarh University Quiz on Constitutional Law (1st CUQCL) to be held on 31st August, 2018.
Prizes for the Competition
- 1st Prize: Rs. 11,000/-, trophy and certificate
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 5,000/-, trophy and certificate
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 2,500/-, trophy and certificate
- Consolation prize: Rs. 1,100/- and certificate (Maximum two).
- Best Campus Ambassador Award: Certificate along with the gift hamper (Maximum Three)
- Provisional Registration: 16.08.2018
- Start of registration: 18.07.2018
- Campus Ambassador registration: 20.08.2018
- Last date of registration: 24.08.2018 (Along with the fee and the registration form)
- Date of competition: 31.08.2018
Method of Registration
Interested participants have to make a provisional registration through mail at the mentioned Email address [email protected] till 16 August, 2018.
All submissions for the competition have to be electronically mailed with the subject column as ‘Registration – Body: Name of the Participant, contact no. and institution details. only at the following e-mail address: [email protected] CC: [email protected]
Each participant must register by sending the duly attested e-registration form along with the RTGS/NEFT details.
Fee: Rs. 500/- per candidate
(No registration fees for the campus Ambassador)
- Prof (Dr.) J P Yadav, Director UILS: [email protected]
- Ms. Ankita Bali (Faculty Convener): [email protected]
- Dharmender Singh (Student Convener): +91-8279952001.
Organising committee e-mail: [email protected].