National Conference on
New Developments and Challenges in Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
06 May, 2017
Venue: Brahaspati Bhawan, Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut, U.P., India
About the Conference: IP Cell and Institute of Legal Studies, Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut, U.P., India jointly organising a national Conference as to provide colloquial, prolific and knowledgeable discussion by bringing together distinguish scientist/ academicians/ researchers/ professionals from Judiciary, Police and Industries with in depth discussion in emerging areas of IP sector.
- Patentability vis a vis inventive step in Patent law :
- R & D investment in science and technology and IP Protection
- Copy Rights: Protection and Enforcement from Berne convention to present day
- IPR system in relation to protection of farmers/breeders right
- Trade Marks & Trade Secretes: A tool to strength business
- Industrial Design & Integrated circuit lay out design: A necessity of global market
- Geographical Indications
- Role of WIPO in IP Protection
- Dispute Resolution Body of WTO & IPR
|Category|| Registration Fee|
|Research Scholars||Rs. 300/|
Remittance of Registration fee: Till 06 May 2017
(On spot registration will also be allowed at venue).
Complete details are HERE.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.