About CB Eduvents and VirtuCon
CB Eduvents is an initiative of CB Educational Services, a technology-driven Limited Liability Partnership, incorporated in 2019 with an aim to create multifaceted platforms to ply innovative, avant-garde ideas to contribute to the current global revolution in education. CB Eduvents is dedicated to providing a variety of avenues for the expression and enrichment of the ideas of people associated with various fields of study. Having on board, partners, and members with expertise in their respective fields, we aspire to cater to diverse learning needs.
VirtuCon – An International Conference on Law & Legal Studies, is an online conference which will feature slide-casts (PowerPoint presentations synced with audio) of every selected paper. It aims to bring together, academic and industrial researchers, academicians, practitioners, students, and others interested in the field to exchange their research ideas, methods, results, and share experiences, on all theoretical, experimental and applied aspects on varied facets of law.
The conference will provide a unique forum for participants to present the most recent innovations, trends, practical challenges and intelligent solutions adopted in their respective area of legal research.
For the first edition of VirtuCon – an International Conference on Law & Legal Studies, CB Eduvents invites academicians, students, researchers, practitioners and others interested in the field to submit short or long articles. Authors are to send original, unpublished abstracts, followed by full papers to email@example.com.
The Best presentation will receive a certificate acknowledging the same and a CASH PRIZE of INR 3000.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the law school you always wanted, online! Check courses.lawctopus.com
Authors of all selected papers will receive a copy of the conference proceedings (containing abstracts) through e-mail and a certificate of authorship/ presentation through speed post after the conference dates.
Articles may address, but are not restricted to, any of the given themes. Unlisted but related sub-topics may also be considered.
- International Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Human Rights Law and Social Justice
- WTO & related agreements
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Law in International Business
- Law of Intellectual Property (IP) and Information Technology
- Labour and Employment Law
- Environmental Law
- Criminal Justice Policy and Law
- Legal Theory, Methodology and Ideology
- Globalisation and Politics
- Political Participation and Representation
- Governance and Public Policy
- Gender, Sexuality and Politics
- Political Economy, Activism and Alternative Economic Strategies
- International Governance, Conflict and Development
- Law, Economics and Politics
- Law and Economics
- Law and Politics
- The impact of Globalisation on Business, Law and Politics
Guidelines for Submission of Abstract
1. Co-authorship up to a maximum of two authors is allowed.
2. The abstract should contain the title of the paper, along with the author(s)’ name, contact number and E-mail Id, along with the designation of the authors (if any).
3. The abstract should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
4. The abstract should be typed in Times New Roman, with a font size of 12, with a 1.5-line spacing.
5. A margin of 4 centimeters is to be left on all sides of the paper.
6. Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
7. The paper shall be in .doc or .docx format only.
8. Detailed rules can be accessed on our website.
9. All submissions shall be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Abstracts- not more than 500 words
2. Short Articles- (1000-2500 words including footnotes)
3. Articles- (2500-5000 words including footnotes)
Submission of Abstract: October 05, 2019
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: October 07, 2019
Completion of registration and other formalities: October 12, 2019
Submission of Full Paper along with PowerPoint presentations: October 25, 2019
Conference Date: October 30, 2019
Registration Fee (TO BE PAID AFTER ACCEPTANCE OF ABSTRACT)
For Indian Participants:
- Single Authored Paper: INR 1000
- Co-Authored Paper: INR 1500
For Non-Indian Participants:
- Single Authored Paper: USD 75
- Co-Authored Paper: USD 100
All queries may be directed either to email@example.com or to Mr. Ayush Jaiswal on Phone Nos. +91 903 945 7891 | +91 888 533 3791
Click here for the official website.
Note: This is a sponsored post.