Since 2017, the journal has received great response from students from prestigious institutions all over the country contributing their research work to the journal. Their contribution to the academia and the success of Supremo Amicus is duly acknowledged and appreciated. The journal has published more than 1000+ papers. Short glance of top Institute Publication.(old Stats)
1. NLSIU,Bangaluru : 5 Publications
2. NALSAR,Hyderabad : 3 Publications
3. NLIU,Bhopal : 3 Publications
4. WBNUJS,Kolkata : 4 Publications
5. NLU,DELHI : 5 Publications
6. NLU, Jodhpur: 5 Publications
7. GNLU , Gandhinagar : 10 Publications
8. All other NLU’s : 42 Publications
9. IIT,Kharagpur : 1 Publications
10. Symbiosis Law, Pune : 40 Pulications
11. Amity Law School, Noida : 27 Publications
12. School of Excellence,Tamil nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law Uni. : 28 Publications
13. Army Institute of Law : 12 Publications
14. UPES, School of law, Dehradun: 33 Publications.
15. NMIMS,Kriti. P Mehta School Of law : 8 Publications
16.KIIT SCHOOL OF LAW , KIIT UNIVERSITY : 22 Publications.
17. Corporate Lawyer at Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, Mumbai
18. Associate, Samvad Partners
Supremo Amicus (ISSN NO. 2456-9704) is an online peer-reviewed international journal of the law. It is Monthly Published Journal which journal seeks to provide comprehensive information on different aspects of the legal and scientific field. It focuses on the advancement of science and law and the various challenges which are before us in these fields.
Science and law are the disciplines the prime purpose of which has been to understand human nature, to regulate society and to remove various obstacles to make day to day working easy. Both the disciplines exist for humans and not humans for science and law. With this background, the journal focuses on the growth in these fields.
The Editorial Committee of “SUPREMO AMICUS” (Volume 21+ 20th Research Paper Writing Competition ) hereby invites articles and book reviews on the law from academicians, advocates, and research scholars and Judges.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the law school you always wanted, online! Check courses.lawctopus.com
For Previous Publication Volume 20 : Click here.
Instructions for Paper Submission
The submission should be on any theme relating to Law.
- The quality-based selected paper will be published in the form of E-Journal with International serial Standard Number.
- Only full papers submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for publication.
- Authors are requested to adhere to following word limit:
- Long Articles: 4000-8000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Short Articles: 2000-4000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Case comment: 1500 words (excluding footnotes).
- Book review: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
- The articles must be at Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1” margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/.docx format.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- The content of the articles should be original and no plagiarized material should be sent for publication. Author is liable for any infringement.
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany:
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number.(Word file)
- Declaration/Copyright form:- Click here
- Complete Manuscript with abstract (Word file)
- No name or any type of affiliation is to be mentioned on manuscript otherwise it will lead to disqualification
Event details (More precise)
1. No need of prior registration or any kind of payment.
2. Directly submit your work with aforesaid documents, Your work will be reviewed ,if selected for publication, you are required to pay requisites charges.
3. E-copy of Publication + E-Certificate(Certificate of Publication) + E-Certificate (Certificate of Participation in the 20th Research paper Writing Competition)+ if any cash prize or medal in the competition.
Publication will be available online at this page.
4. After publication,your paper will be transferred to 20th research paper writing competition (At no extra cost),prizes are mentioned ,if your work is selected for any prizes, It will be issued along withE–certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of Participation+E-Certificate of Merit.
No hardcopy of Publication and certificate is to provided.
Schedule of Publication: Live Publishing
Date of commencement for Live Publishing: 10th September
Your work will be published and E–certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of Participation in 20th Research paper Writing competition will be provided within 10 days of completion of requisite formalities.
Result of Competition: 20th October 2020
- First Prize (Best Research Paper): Gold Medal+Rs. 2500 Cash + 1 free publication + 1 free course + E-Certificate Of Merit+E-Certificate of Publication+E-Certificate of participation+Internship opportunity with Supremo Amicus(Online)
- Second Prize: Silver Medal +Rs 1500 cash +1 free publication + 1 free course+ E-Certificate Of Merit+E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation+Internship opportunity with Supremo Amicus(Online)
- Third Prize: Bronze Medal+Rs 1100 Cash + E-Certificate of Merit+ E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation +Internship opportunity with Supremo Amicus(Online)
Top 10 entries will receive the consolation Prize (E-Certificate of Merit + E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation+50% off in next publication+50% off in one Course)
Certificate of Publication to all Published Papers.
Only Papers which are published by SUPREMO AMICUS in Volume 21 and will be considered for the 20th research paper writing competition.
Processing /Registration Fee
Paid by contributors whose work has been selected for publication will be notified by email.
Indian delegates: (Due to Covid crisis, the prices are reduced)
- Single authored paper: INR 1200
- Co-authored paper: INR 1600
- Co-author upto three: INR 2100
Submit at email@example.com
Confirmation Of Paper Selection or Rejection will be sent within 7-10 days of submission by Email.
How to Submit
All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile phone number and contact address, for future reference.
The publication will be available on www.supremoamicus.org
The submissions should reach us on or before October 8, 2020.
For Query Contact Below:
For updates, follow on Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Note: This is a sponsored post.