Publication Impact factor: 6.242
Since 2017, the journal Supremo Amicius has received great response from students from prestigious institutions all over the country contributing their research work to the journal. Their contribution to the academia and the success of Supremo Amicus is duly acknowledged and appreciated. The journal has published more than 930+ Papers.
Short glance of top Institute Publication.(old Stats)
1. NLSIU,Bangaluru : 5 Publications
2. NALSAR,Hyderabad : 3 Publications
3. NLIU,Bhopal : 3 Publications
4. WBNUJS,Kolkata : 4 Publications
5. NLU,DELHI : 5 Publications
6. NLU, Jodhpur: 5 Publications
7. GNLU , Gandhinagar : 10 Publications
8. All other NLU’s : 42 Publications
9. IIT,Kharagpur : 1 Publications
10. Symbiosis Law, Pune : 40 Pulications
11. Amity Law School, Noida : 27 Publications
12. School of Excellence,Tamil nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law Uni. : 28 Publications
13. Army Institute of Law : 12 Publications
14. UPES, School of law, Dehradun: 33 Publications.
15. NMIMS,Kriti. P Mehta School Of law : 8 Publications
16.KIIT SCHOOL OF LAW , KIIT UNIVERSITY : 22 Publications.
17. Corporate Lawyer at Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, Mumbai
18. Associate, Samvad Partners
Supremo Amicus (ISSN NO. 2456-9704) is an online peer-reviewed international journal of the law. It is Monthly Published Journal which journal seeks to provide comprehensive information on different aspects of the legal and scientific field. It focuses on the advancement of science and law and the various challenges which are before us in these fields.
Science and law are the disciplines the prime purpose of which has been to understand human nature, to regulate society and to remove various obstacles to make day to day working easy. Both the disciplines exist for humans and not humans for science and law. With this background, the journal focuses on the growth in these fields.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the law school you always wanted, online! Check courses.lawctopus.com
The Editorial Committee of “SUPREMO AMICUS” (Volume 19+ 18th Research Paper Writing Competition ) hereby invites articles and book reviews on the law from academicians, advocates, and research scholars and Judges.
For Previous Publication Volume 19 : Click here.
Open Theme: Any Topic related To law.
Instructions for Paper Submission
The submission should be on any theme relating to Law.
- The quality-based selected paper will be published in the form of E-Journal with International serial Standard Number.
- Only full papers submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for publication.
- Authors are requested to adhere to following word limit:
- Long Articles: 4000-8000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Short Articles: 2000-4000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Case comment: 1500 words (excluding footnotes).
- Book review: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
- The articles must be at Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1” margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/.docx format.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- The content of the articles should be original and no plagiarized material should be sent for publication. Author is liable for any infringement.
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany:
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number.(Word file)
- Declaration/Copyright form:- Click here
- Complete Manuscript with abstract (Word file)
- No name or any type of affiliation is to be mentioned on manuscript otherwise it will lead to disqualification
Event details (More precise information)
1. No need of prior registration or any kind of payment.
2. Directly submit your work with aforesaid documents, Your work will be reviewed ,if selected for publication, you are required to pay requisites charges.
3. E-copy of Publication + E-Certificate(Certificate of Publication) + E-Certificate (Certificate of Participation in the 19th Research paper Writing Competition)+ if any cash prize or medal in the competition.
Publication will be available online at this page.
4. After publication,your paper will be transferred to 19th research paper writing competition (At no extra cost),prizes are mentioned ,if your work is selected for any prizes, It will be issued along with E–certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of Participation+E-Certificate of Merit.
No hardcopy of Publication or certificate is to provided.
- First Prize (Best Research Paper): Gold Medal+Rs. 2500 Cash + E-Certificate Of Merit+E-Certificate of Publication+E-Certificate of participation+Internship opportunity (Online)
- Second Prize: Silver Medal +Rs 1500 cash + E-Certificate Of Merit+E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation+Internship opportunity (Online)
- Third Prize: Bronze Medal+Rs 1100 Cash + E-Certificate of Merit+ E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation+Internship opportunity (Online)
Top 10 entries will receive the consolation Prize (E-Certificate of Merit + E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation)
Certificate of Publication to all Published Papers.
Only Papers which are published by SUPREMO AMICUS in Volume 20 and will be considered for the 19th research paper writing competition.
Processing /Registration Fee
Paid by contributors whose work has been selected for publication will be notified by email.
Indian delegates: (Due to Covid crisis, the prices are reduced)
- Single authored paper: Old Price INR 1500- Now:- INR 1200
- Co-authored paper: Old Price INR 2100-NOW :-INR 1600
- Co-author upto three : Earlier Price INR 3100-NOW INR 2100
Submit at email@example.com
Confirmation Of Paper Selection or Rejection will be sent within 7-10 days of submission by Email.
How to Submit
All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile phone number and contact address, for future reference.
The publication will be available on www.supremoamicus.org
The submissions should reach us on or before August 21st [Extended]
For Query Contact Below:
For updates, follow on Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Click the link below for the official website.
Note: This is a sponsored post.