Publication Impact factor: 6.242
Since 2017, Supremo Amicus has received great response from students from prestigious institutions all over the country contributing their research work to the journal.
Their contribution to the academia and the success of Supremo Amicus is duly acknowledged and appreciated. The journal has published more than 850+ Papers. A short glance of top Institute Publications:
1. NLSIU,Bangaluru : 5 Publications
2. NALSAR,Hyderabad : 3 Publications
3. NLIU,Bhopal : 3 Publications
4. WBNUJS,Kolkata : 4 Publications
5. NLU,DELHI : 5 Publications
6. NLU, Jodhpur: 5 Publications
7. GNLU , Gandhinagar : 10 Publications
8. All other NLU’s : 42 Publications
9. IIT, Kharagpur : 1 Publication
10. Symbiosis Law, Pune : 40 Publications
11. Amity Law School,Noida : 27 Publications
12. School of Excellence,Tamil nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law Uni. :28 Publications
13. Army Institute of Law : 12 Publications
14. UPES, School of law, Dehradun: 33 Publications.
15. NMIMS,Kriti. P Mehta School Of law : 8 Publications
16. KIIT SCHOOL OF LAW , KIIT UNIVERSITY : 22 Publications.
17. Corporate Lawyer at Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, Mumbai
18. Associate, Samvad Partners
Supremo Amicus (ISSN NO. 2456-9704) is an online peer-reviewed international journal of the law. It is a Bi-Monthly Published Journal which journal seeks to provide comprehensive information on different aspects of the legal and scientific field. It focuses on the advancement of science and law and the various challenges which are before us in these fields.
Science and law are the disciplines the prime purpose of which has been to understand human nature, to regulate society and to remove various obstacles to make day to day working easy. Both the disciplines exist for humans and not humans for science and law. With this background, the journal focuses on the growth in these fields.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the law school you always wanted, online! Check courses.lawctopus.com
The Editorial Committee of “SUPREMO AMICUS” (Volume 19+ 18th Research Paper Writing Competition ) hereby invites articles and book reviews on the law from academicians, advocates, and research scholars and Judges.
For young students, Supreme Amicus will provide expert guidance to help them convert college projects into quality research papers.
For Previous Publication (113 Publication) Volume 18, click here.
Open Theme: Any Topic related To law.
Instructions for Paper Submission
The submission should be on any theme relating to Law.
- The quality-based selected paper will be published in the form of E-Journal with International serial Standard Number.
- Only full papers submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for publication.
- Authors are requested to adhere to following word limit:
- Long Articles: 4000-8000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Short Articles: 2000-4000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Case comment: 1500 words (excluding footnotes).
- Book review: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
- The articles must be at Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1” margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/.docx format.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- The content of the articles should be original and no plagiarized material should be sent for publication.
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany:
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number; (MS Word file)
- A declaration letter ( MS WORD DOC ) stating it’s an original work of Author and not plagiarized in any form.
- Full article with or without abstract
- Send to Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The copyright form is given here.
Event details (More precise information)
1. No need of prior registration or any kind of payment.
2. Directly submit your work with aforesaid documents , Your work will be reviewed , if selected for publication, you are required to pay requisites charges.
3. E-copy of Publication + E-Certificate(Certificate of Publication) + E-Certificate (Certificate of Participation in the 18th Research paper Writing Competition)+ if any cash prize or medal in the competition. Publication will be available online at this page.
4. After publication , your paper will be transferred to research paper writing competition ( No extra cost) , prizes are mentioned , if your work won any prizes, It will be issued along with certificate of Publication+ Certificate of Participation.
- First Prize(Best Research Paper): Gold Medal+Rs. 2500 Cash +Certificate Of Merit+Certificate of Publication+Certificate of participation
- Second Prize:Silver Medal +Rs 1500 cash + Certificate Of Merit+Certificate of Publication+ Certificate of participation
- Third Prize: Bronze Medal+Rs 1100 Cash + Certificate of Merit+ Certificate of Publication+ Certificate of participation
Top 10 entries will receive the consolation Prize (Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication+ Certificate of participation)
Certificate of Publication to all Published Papers.
The only Papers/ which are published by SUPREMO AMICUS in Volume 19 and will be considered for the 18th research paper writing competition.
Failure to pay publication fees leads to disqualification/removal of paper from both publication and research paper writing competition.
Processing /Registration Fee
Paid by contributors whose work has been selected for publication will be notified by email.
- Single authored paper: INR 1500
- Co-authored paper: INR 2100
- Co-author upto three : INR 3100
- Co-author upto five : INR 5100
No registration or payment needs to be made prior to selection of paper. Directly Submit your work at email@example.com
Confirmation Of Paper Selection will be sent within 48 hours of submission by Email.
How to Submit
All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile phone number and contact address, for future reference.
The submissions should reach us on or before 19th July 2020.
For Query Contact Yash Ajmani at:
Follow on Facebook and YouTube.
For official Website, click here.
Note: This is a sponsored post.