Since 2017, Supremo Amicus has received great response from students from prestigious institutions all over the country contributing their research work to the journal. Their contribution to the academia and the success of Supremo Amicus is duly acknowledged and appreciated. The journal has published more than 600+ Papers.
Short glance of top Institute Publication:
1. NLSIU, Bengaluru : 5 Publications
2. NALSAR,Hyderabad : 3 Publications
3. NLIU, Bhopal : 3 Publications
4. WBNUJS, Kolkata : 4 Publications
5. NLU,Delhi : 5 Publications
6. NLU, Jodhpur: 5 Publications
7. GNLU, Gandhinagar : 10 Publications
8. All other NLU’s : 42 Publications
9. IIT Kharagpur : 1 Publications
10. Symbiosis Law,Pune : 40 Publications
11. Amity Law School, Noida : 27 Publications
12. School of Excellence,Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law Uni. :28 Publications
13. Army Institute of Law : 12 Publications
14. UPES School of law, Dehradun: 33 Publications.
15. NMIMS, Kriti. P Mehta School Of law : 8 Publications
16. KIIT School of Law, KIIT University: 22 Publications.
17. Corporate Lawyer at Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, Mumbai
18. Associate, Samvad Partners
Supremo Amicus (ISSN NO. 2456-9704) is an online peer-reviewed international journal of the law. It is a Bi-Monthly Published Journal which journal seeks to provide comprehensive information on different aspects of the legal and scientific field. It focuses on the advancement of science and law and the various challenges which are before us in these fields.
Science and law are the disciplines the prime purpose of which has been to understand human nature, to regulate society and to remove various obstacles to make day to day working easy. Both the disciplines exist for humans and not humans for science and law. With this background, the journal focuses on the growth in these fields.
The Editorial Committee of “SUPREMO AMICUS” (Volume 17 + 16th Research Paper Writing Competition) hereby invites articles and book reviews on the law from academicians, advocates, and research scholars and Judges.
For young students, Supreme Amicus will provide expert guidance to help them convert college projects into quality research papers.
For Previous Publication Volume 17 + 16th Research Paper Writing Competition, click here.
Open Theme: Any Topic related To law.
Instructions for Paper Submission
The submission should be on any theme relating to Law.
- The quality-based selected paper will be published in the form of Book with International Standards Book Number.
- Only full papers submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for publication.
- Authors are requested to adhere to following word limit:
- Long Articles: 4000-6000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Short Articles: 2000-3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Case comment: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Book review: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
- The articles must be at Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1” margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/.docx format.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- The content of the articles should be original and no plagiarized material should be sent for publication
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany:
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number;
- A delecration letter ( MS WORD DOC ) stating it’s an Original work of Author.
- Send to Email address: editor.supremo.[email protected]
- First Prize(Best Research Paper): Gold Medal+Rs. 2500 Cash +Certificate Of Merit+Certificate of Publication+Interview Opportunity for Member of Editorial Board + Internship Opportunity with any Senior editor of Your choice.
- Second Prize:Silver Medal +Rs 1500 cash + Certificate Of Merit+Certificate of Publication + Internship Opportunity with any Senior editor of Your choice.
- Third Prize: Bronze Medal+Rs 1100 Cash + Certificate of Merit+ Certificate of Publication
Internship Can Be Both Online and Offline Depending On the choice of Contributor.
Top 10 entries will receive the consolation Prize (Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication).
Certificate of Publication to all Published Papers (Hardcopy).
The only Paper which are selected by SUPREMO AMICUS in Volume 16 and published in Volume 16 will only be considered for the 15th research paper writing competition.
Failure to publication fees leads to disqualification/removal of paper from both publication and research paper writing competition.
Processing /Registration Fee
Paid by contributors whose work has been selected for publication will be notified by email.
- Single authored paper: INR 1500
- Co-authored paper: INR 2100
- Co-author upto three : INR 3100
- Co-author upto five : INR 5100
- Single authored paper: $ 60
- Co-authored paper: $ 80
No registration or payment needs to be made prior to selection of paper. Directly Submit your work at [email protected]com
Confirmation Of Paper Selection will be sent within 48 hours of submission by Email & the results of the 15th Research Paper Writing Competition will be announced on 3rd week of March 2020
How to Submit
All submissions must be sent to [email protected]gmail.com and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile phone number and contact address, for future reference.
The publication will be available on www.supremoamicus.org
The submissions should reach us on or before 16th April 2020.
For Query Contact Below:
Note: This is a sponsored post.