School of Law, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai is organising a conference.
About the Conference:
Understanding the concept of Sustainable Development is to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all. It addresses the global challenges we face, including those related to poverty, inequality, climate, environmental degradation, prosperity, and peace and justice.
This will in turn help in identification of goals to protect future generations. The Conference is for creating a unified foundation for the Sustainable Development, research, practice and education.
The conference aims to provide intellectually fertile platform for exchange of ideas, concepts, perspectives and opinions on Sustainable Development.
The conference also aims at mind provoking panel discussion sessions by eloquent speakers, providing knowledge and sharing their vision and experiences on the subject.
The Conference will invite presentations and papers on the following themes:
• Sustainable Development :Legislative Perspective
• Sustainable Development and Judicial approach
• Economic Sustainability
• Environmental Sustainability
• Socio Cultural Sustainability.
• Sustainable Human Development
• Sustainable and Production
• Poverty Eradication
• Sustainable Management
• Technological Development
• Corporate Governance towards Sustainable Development
• Accountability Ethics and Security
• Sustainable Tourism
• Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency & Standards
• Agriculture, Climate and climatic changes
• Ecology and Biodiversity Conservation
• Green energy systems
• Hazardous waste and waste treatment/Management
• Innovative clean technologies
Who Can Attend?
The national Conference on Sustainable Development is the premier interdisciplinary forum for social scientists, life scientists, engineers, and Legal practitioners to present their latest research results, ideas, developments, and applications in all areas of Sustainable Development on the areas of Environmental, Health, Energy, Economic, and Socio-Cultural Issues.
The conference will bring together leading academic scientists, Attorneys, Advocates, Students researchers and scholars in the domain of interest.
Registration Fee for Presentation of Paper
For Academicians/ Research Scholars/Practitioners -Rs. 1500
For Students/Delegates-Rs. 1000
Foreign Nationals: INR 3000/-
Last date for submission of Abstract: 6th January, 2019
Last date for Registration: 20th January, 2019
Last date for submission of Full Paper: 27th January, 2019
Conference date: 6th February, 2019
After peer review, selected papers/articles will be published in UGC approved Journal with Impact Factor. If Selected for Publication, each author/co-author shall pay an additional amount of Rs. 500/-towards publication charge.
There can be maximum only one Co-author. Co-author has to register separately once the Abstract has been accepted.
Guidelines for Submission of Manuscripts
•Author particulars- Name Designation, Address, E-mail and phone number
•Abstract within 250 words in italics with 5 keywords
•Full paper should not exceed 6000 words
• Title: 14 pts. Centered, Times New Roman
• Abstract: 10 pts. Italic, Times New Roman
• Text: 12 pts, single line, Justified, Times New Roman
• References: Use APA style for references
• Tables and figures: Included in the text, centered and numbered
Note: The editors have every right to make changes or modifications in the paper to make it suitable for publication. Decision of Editorial Board is final.
Registration forms along with DD shall be sent to:
Dr. Dilshad Shaik, Dean, School of Law
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology
Chennai-600119, Tamil Nadu, India
E-mail id for submissions: [email protected]/[email protected]
Contact Number: 98490 00 331/ 7904393033
For latest updates, please visit: www.sathyabama.ac.in