Introduction to the Journal
‘Pen Acclaims’ is a Multidisciplinary National Journal bearing ISSN 2581-5504. Published on bi-monthly basis, we follow double blinded peer review process for publication of quality manuscripts in fields of Law, Management, Commerce, Humanities and Social Science.
Call for Papers
Pen Acclaims is offering quick publication of its third issue to be launched on 16th December, 2018. We invite all professors, scholars, academicians, students and all researchers at large for publishing paper in the field of law, management, commerce, humanities and social sciences.
Pen Acclaims is an open access journal and invites manuscripts on any theme related to law, management, commerce, humanities and social sciences.
- Manuscript Structure: The preferred format of all articles are in MS office (2003 or above). It should be concisely written in 1.5 spacing along with font size of 12 in Times New Roman font. Illustrations must be inserted at appropriate places in the paper. Numbering should be taken care of. No borders or other decorative implementations shall be entertained anywhere in the entire text.
- Authors’ details: All papers must be accompanied by proper names and affiliation of authors along with email ids. Co authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 authors.
- Plagiarism: Pen Acclaims does not entertain plagiarism in any form. All papers found to be plagiarised will be directly eligible for rejection.
How to submit
All submissions must be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th December, 2018 (now extended to 25th December, 2018)
- For Indian Authors: INR 1200 INR 1000
- For International Authors: $18
- No extra cost for additional authors.
- Last date for submission: 10th December, 2018 (now extended to 25th December, 2018)
For any queries please feel free to write to us at email@example.com.
For more details visit the official website.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com