Introduction to the Journal
‘Pen Acclaims’ is a Multidisciplinary National Journal bearing ISSN 2581-5504. Published on a bi-monthly basis, we follow double-blinded peer review process for publication of quality manuscripts in fields of Law, Management, Commerce, Humanities and Social Science.
Call for Papers
Pen Acclaims is offering quick publication of its sixth issue to be set live from 5th July, 2019. We invite all professors, scholars, academicians, students and all researchers at large for publishing paper in the field of law, management, commerce, humanities and social sciences.
All avid researchers are requested to please send in their unpublished original manuscripts to [email protected] latest by 25th July, 2019.
Pen Acclaims is an open access journal and invites manuscripts on any theme related to law, management, commerce, humanities and social sciences.
- Manuscript Structure: The preferred format of all articles are in MS office (2003 or above). It should be concisely written in 1.5 spacing along with font size of 12 in Times New Roman font. Illustrations must be inserted at appropriate places in the paper. Numbering should be taken care of. No borders or other decorative implementations shall be entertained anywhere in the entire text.
- Authors’ details: All papers must be accompanied by proper names and affiliation of authors along with email ids. Co authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 authors.
- Plagiarism: Pen Acclaims does not entertain plagiarism in any form. All papers found to be plagiarised will be directly eligible for rejection.
How to submit
All submissions must be sent at [email protected] on or before August 5, 2019.
- For Indian Authors: INR 1000
- For International Authors: $18
· No extra cost for additional authors.
- Last date for submission: 25th July, 2019
- Publication of issue: Live since 5th July, 2019
For any queries please feel free to write to us at [email protected]
Note: This is a sponsored post.