The Kerala University Journal of Legal Studies (KUJLS) is a half-yearly Peer-Reviewed / Refereed Journal of the Department of Law, University of Kerala, published since 1998. We are pleased to invite original, unpublished manuscripts for publication to Volume IX of the journal in the form of Articles & Case Comments.
Papers submitted for publication in KUJLS should be original and expects authors to abide by academic integrity and intellectual honesty. The Department of Law, Kerala University shall be the sole copyright owner of all the published manuscripts.
We will accept manuscripts for the Journal up to 26th October , 2018.
Submission Categories and Word Limit
- Articles – 3500 – 12,500 words inclusive of footnotes.
- Case Comments – 1,500 – 3,000 words inclusive of footnotes.
- All submissions are required to be addressed to the Head, Department of Law, Kerala University and emailed to [email protected].
- All submissions should be sent with a covering letter indicating the Name of the Author, Designation and e-mail ID, Topic of the Paper and Declaration duly signed of no prior publication.
- Manuscripts shall be in Microsoft word format, Times New Roman font, 12 pt. font size and 1.5 line spacing.
- It shall include an abstract of not more than 150 words.
- All citations shall be placed in footnotes. Reference can be made to citation guidelines.
- Submission made to KUJLS shall be on a exclusive basis and must not be concurrently under consideration by any other publication.
In the event of any queries and for citation format, please contact Head, Department of Law, Kerala University at [email protected].