Submissions are cordially invited for the International Seminar, 2021 (Virtual) on Dispute Resolution by Army Institute of Law, Mohali, scheduled to be held on October 18, 2021.
About the Organizer
Army Institute of Law is a private law school in Mohali, Punjab, India. The institute is affiliated to Punjabi University, Patiala, and is run by the Army Welfare Education Society. The institute has a moderately sized campus in Sector 68, Mohali. The hostels can house 400 students.
About the Seminar
The Army Institute of Law, Mohali, in collaboration with Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University Caruso Law School is pleased to announce and invite your Institute/College/University to participate in the International Seminar, 2021 (Virtual) scheduled to be held on October 18, 2021, on the theme – Dispute Resolution: Best Practices & Future Trends.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution in India
- ADR and Criminal Justice System
- COVID-19: Effects on Dispute Resolution
- Registration Fee: Rs. 1,000 for each participant
- Platform for Seminar: Zoom
- Deadline for submission of Abstract (Soft Copy): September 21, 2021
- Date of intimation of acceptance of Abstract (on or before): September 24, 2021
- Deadline for submission of Full Paper along with Registration Form and Fee: October 11, 2021
How to Submit?
- The Papers/Abstracts must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format.
- The attached submission in the email, i.e., the name of the document must be the name(s) of the author(s).
- The subject title for the mail must be “Name of the Paper for International Seminar, 2021″.
- Please note that only one submission per author is permissible. In case of more than one submission, only the one received first would be considered for review.
For further details, kindly refer to the brochure and the rules.
For further clarifications or queries, you may contact the undersigned Convening Committee members or else can contact through e-mail at: email@example.com
- Dr. Harpreet Kaur Dhillon, Faculty of Law, A.I.L.: +91 9780158227 (Seminar Convener)
- Mr. Shiekhar Panwar: +91 9027362326 (Student Convener)