The Indian Journal of Integrated Research in Law is seeking contributions by the way of call for papers for its Volume 2, Issue 4.
The Indian Journal of Integrated Research in Law, ISSN: 2583-0538, is an online bi-monthly journal that promotes research in the field of law as an integrated subject.
IJIRL strives to provide a platform where everyone related to the field of law can contribute their research work on any topic related to law and allied subjects and further our goal of creating a quality-driven platform open to students and professionals alike which can be utilized to foster the growth of law as a discipline in the contemporary era while instilling a sense of curiosity for legal research.
Perks of Getting Published at IJIRL
The journal is indexed in reputable databases like Manupatra, HeinOnline, Google Scholar & ROAD, which makes the articles available to a wider community, thus, making the research available to all.
- Free Hardcopy of Publication Certificate:
A free Hardcopy of the Certificate of Publication will be provided to all the authors published in the issue.
- Free DOI (Digital Object Identification):
A DOI is a string of numbers, letters and symbols used to permanently identify an article or document and link to it on the web. A DOI will help a reader easily locate a document from the citation.
- Certificate of Excellence:
The top authors in each issue are given a softcopy of the Certificate of Excellence for their publication.
- Timely Processing of Manuscript:
The whole review process takes up to 48 hours. The final publication is done within 1-3 working days of the payment of the processing fee.
- Internship Opportunities:
The top authors in each issue will be provided with internship opportunities based on availability.
- Opportunity To Work As A Student Editor
The top authors are provided with an opportunity to work as student editors at IJIRL based on the availability of slots.
Any topic or issue relating to law or any related field can be sent for publication in IJIRL as the journal aims to promote interdisciplinary research in the field of law and related disciplines.
Who is eligible to Submit?
All Academicians, Research Scholars, Lawyers, Law Students or Anyone with an interest in the field of law and related disciplines can submit their original and unpublished manuscripts.
How to Submit?
The authors can submit their manuscripts through the form provided here.
Note: In case of any difficulty in filling the submission form, the authors can submit their manuscript via email at [email@example.com]
IJIRL accepts submissions of manuscripts in the following categories:
- Long Articles (4000-6000 words, Excluding footnotes)
- Essays/Short Articles (1800-4000 words, Excluding footnotes)
- Case Notes and Legislative Comments (1500-2500 words)
Note: The journal may be flexible on the word limit depending on the quality of the article.
The guidelines for publication must be strictly followed. The guidelines for publication in IJIRL can be accessed here.
Processing Charges (To be Paid after Acceptance)
- Single Authored Manuscript: INR 800/-
- Co-Authored Manuscript (Up to Three Authors): INR 1000/-
- Foreign Authors (Outside India): $ 25/-
General Instructions & Submission Guidelines
- Long articles and short articles must be accompanied by an Abstract.
- An article can be authored by up to 3 co-authors.
- All works must be original, and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal.
- Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publication on IJIRL
- The first page of the manuscript should contain the title of the paper, the name of the authors, and their institutional affiliation, followed by an abstract.
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing, and footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing. All headings must have uniform formatting.
- All footnotes/ references should conform to the Bluebook 20th Edition or ILI Rules of Footnoting.
- Once published, Copyright over the manuscript shall vest with “Indian Journal of Integrated Research in Law”.
All correspondence and queries related to the submission may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com