Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune is organizing the International Conference on Rights of Child, in association with Lex Aquila Mauritius.
About Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune
Under the patronage of Marathwada Mitra Mandal, Shankarrao Chavan Law College was established in 2003 to nurture future legal professionals and researchers with the ideals and values required for playing a constructive role in creating a better world. The College is affiliated with Savitribai Phule Pune University, approved by the Bar Council of India
About Lex Aquila Mauritius
Lex Aquila Training and Consulting Services LTD is a flexible and cost-effective boutique training centre offering specialised training in various domains from exclusive training experts and legal practitioners.
Call for Papers
The organizers invite original, unpublished research papers for this International Conference on the theme of the conference.
Students, research scholars, academicians and professionals.
Rights Of Child vis-a-vis Law, Policy and Access to Justice
How to Register?
- Interested candidates shall register through the link provided at the end of this post.
- The interested researcher should send an abstract of not exceeding 300 words with a full paper accompanied by a brief profile of the author/s including Name, Designation, Institutional Affiliation, Contact details, and email ID.
- Paper Presentation / Participation(with Certificate) – ₹ 500
- Paper Presentation/Participation – Students of Marathwada Mitra Mandal & from the Institutions having MoU with MM – ₹ 200
- Participation is open to all (without Certificate) – FREE
- Payment Details:
- Name- MMMS Shankarrao Chavan Law College; A/c. No. – 50100106697534; HDFC Bank, (Branch- Mayur Colony, Pune); IFSC – HDFC0000149
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font Size – 12 (for Footnotes – 10)
- Word Limit – 3000 – 5000 words (including footnotes)
- Line Spacing – 1.5 (for Footnotes 1.0)
- Citation Method – The Bluebook Style of Citation, 20th Ed.
- Language – English only
- Authorship may be extended maximum of up to two authors
- In accordance with the double-blind process of review, the name of the author/s and their institutional affiliation must not be mentioned or indicated anywhere in the main body of the manuscript.
How to Submit?
Submissions shall be made through this link.
- The selected papers will get published in an edited (bearing ISBN) book to be published in India and Mauritius.
- Top 10 Papers will be paid an honorarium of ₹ 2000 per paper.
- 4 Best Research Paper Awards (2 from Academicians/ Professionals /Research Scholars Category and 2 from the Students (UG/PG) Category) – Certificate and Award.
- Last Date for Submission of Full Paper with an Abstract – November 18, 2022
- Notification of Selection of Paper – 5 working days after the submission of Paper
- Last Date for Registration – November 30, 2022
Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune, (202/A, Deccan Gymkhana, MMCC Campus, Pune (Maharashtra) – 411 004.
For any query contact: mmsclcic[at]sclc.edu.in
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com