The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad is organizing a Conference on Environmental Law and Management- Public Health, on May 8th & 9th. Papers are invited for presentation at the conference.
About the Organizer
The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad is a Deemed University established under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 and accredited by NAAC with “A” Grade. IFHE offers Management, Engineering, and Law Courses and it provides world-class, innovative, career-oriented professional programs through inclusive technology-aided pedagogies to equip students with the requisite professional and life skills as well as social sensitivity and a high sense of ethics.
About the Opportunity
The environment is the basic component of life on the earth which makes it worth living. It transcends all barriers of human chains into every form of life irrespective of its origin and extent. It becomes the responsibility of all human beings living in the present era to respect, protect and preserve the ecology from destruction and depriving future races of getting the benefit of the environment.
The Conference on Environmental Law and Management- Public Health concentrates on four major themes Environment and human health and interface, Climate Change, SDG and human health, Environment Sound Management system and Environmental Audit, and Biodiversity, Ecology, Ecosystem, and health. International Conventions treaties like Stockholm declarations, Kyoto protocol, Doha Declarations, etc. provide for sustainable development, climate change regulations by reducing GHG emissions.
Environmental audits are a type of evaluation which is intended to identify environmental compliance and management system implementation gaps, along with related corrective actions and environmentally sound management as per the Basal Convention looks into taking the practical steps to ensure the management of hazardous waste to protect the human health and environment against the adverse effects of the waste. Ecosystems are the interactions between the plants, animals, and micro-organisms and their environment, and biodiversity is the variation of life form within the ecosystems. Ecosystem and biodiversity go hand in glove and have a greater impact on the human health as well. These issues are of great importance for understanding and taking steps against such adverse impact they have on human health. The aim of this conference is to bring together national and international researchers, academicians, and other industry stakeholders on one unified platform for brainstorming on these issues and to further contribute to the academic discourse and literature on this subject.
Who is it For?
Research papers are invited from research scholars, academicians, jurists, lawyers, and students.
ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad
- Academicians/Professionals: Rs.1000/-
- Students and Research Scholars: Rs.750/-
How to Pay?
- Registration fee should be paid through RTGS/NEFT to the account mentioned below.
- For registration, proof of payment (screenshot, etc. clearly indicating the transaction reference number) along with the full name, affiliation, and email id may be sent by 25th April 2021 to the coordinators by email.
- Authors desirous of submitting their papers for presentation at the conference should submit the proof of payment along with the final paper.
- Account No: 020201007037
- Type of Account: Current Account
- Name of the Account: IFHE – Seminars & Workshops A/c
- Name of the Bank: ICICI Bank
- Bank Address: Nerella House, No.4, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500082, Telangana
- RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code: ICIC0000202
- Branch Code: 202
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: 20th April 2021
- Intimation of Abstract Acceptance: 25th April 2021
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission: 28th April 2021
Ms. Aditi Nidhi
Assistant Professor, ICFAI Law School
Mobile Number: 8618640650
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.