The Centre for Corporate Research Law Journal (CCRLJ), ISSN No. 2348-6384, an open access, annual, peer-reviewed, refereed journal is an initiative by CENTRE FOR CORPORATE LAW STUDIES at Institute of Law, Nirma University.
The journal thus provides a platform to academicians, practitioners, researchers, students and other stakeholders in the field to deliberate upon the recent developments undergone by the corporate world.
The Centre invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews and Case Commentaries to delve deep into different perspectives and critically analyze the current policies along with suggesting valuable, rational, legal ideas.
“Issues & Challenges in Competition Law & Policy”.
Note: The Authors are free to choose any specific sub-theme out of the broad theme. However, articles discussing the contemporary issues will be given preference over others.
- Manuscripts should be in pt. 12, Times New Roman, 1.5 Line Spacing.
- The footnotes should be in pt. 10, Times New Roman, Single Line Spacing.
- Only footnotes (and not end-notes) should be used as a method of citation.
- Submissions must conform to the Bluebook (19th edition) system of citation.
- Submissions should be sent as attachments in MS Word format (.doc) or (.docx) only.
- Word Limits: All the word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
- Articles- 4000-6000 words accompanied by an abstract of around 200-300 words.
- Short Notes- 2000-3000 words.
- Book Reviews- 2000- 2500 words accompanied by an abstract of not more than 200 words.
- Case Commentaries- 2000-3000
- The author(s) should strictly adhere to the word limit as prescribed in the guidelines.
However, if the submissions made are of exceptional quality then the Editorial Board reserves the right to accept such submissions in exception to the prescribed word limit. Also, co-authorship (However, not more than 2 authors per piece) is permitted.
Original, unpublished papers should be mailed to:. [email protected]
Submission Deadline: 30th December 2018
Notifications to Authors: 20th January 2019
Final Manuscript: within 1 week of Notification
Publication: Third week of February 2019
Contribution Evaluation/Review Process
The contributions submitted towards publication in the Law Review must not have been previously published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere. The contributions shall be evaluated on the basis of originality, innovativeness, clarity and technical correctness.
Authors shall solely be responsible for the accuracy of statements in the article. Any unacknowledged reference in the contribution shall amount to plagiarism and would lead to outright rejection.
The cover letter shall contain full name of the author(s), university affiliation, contact details, title and category of the submission. No biographical information or references, including the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s) and acknowledgements should be included in the text of the manuscript, file name or document properties. The same must be mentioned only in the cover letter.
The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of the Centre for Corporate law Studies, Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad.
Authors submitting articles/papers/cases for publication warrant that the work is not an infringement of any existing copyright, infringement of proprietary right, invasion of privacy, or libel and will indemnify, defend, and hold the Journal or sponsor(s) harmless
from any damages, expenses, and costs against any breach of such warranty.
Email: [email protected]
Contact: +91 7600377946
This post was first published on:
11 Dec 2018