Aiding Hands Foundation is organizing 1st conference on Engaging with youth on the position of women in india to be held in the month of march.
Who can participate?
Research papers are invited from the academicians, researchers, practitioners, and students on the broad themes given below. Research papers should apply research skills and must highlight the specific research problem.
The work should be original, previously unpublished and must not be in the stage of submission/consideration elsewhere.
- Role of Women in India,
- Role of DCW & NCW in empowering women in India,
- Constitutional provisions & emerging laws as a safeguards to women in India,
- #METOO Movement : Effectiveness,
- Role of media in uplifting the status of women in India,
- Critical Analysis of Criminal Law Amendment Act, 2013 with respect to S. 376 IPC,
- Sexual Harassment at work place: Gaps b/w practices and prevalence – Real cases and experiences,
- Lacunae in The Sexual Harassment at Workplace Act, 2013.
Note: – The Registration fee per person for the research paper: –
- Single Participation (Without Research Paper) – Rs. 500/-
- Student or Research Scholar (Single Author) – Rs:- 600/-
- Student or Research Scholar (Co- Author) – Rs:- 1000/-
- Academician or Professional (Single Author) – Rs:- 1000/-
- Academician or Professional (Co – Author) – Rs:- 1500/-
- International Participants Rs: – 2000 INR
After selection of abstract, the participants are required to submit the registration form along with the prescribed fees.
Last date of abstract submission is March 6, 2019.
The last date to submit the paper is March 15, 2019.
- Submissions should be in Times New Roman, the font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing, justified text and 1-inch margins on all sides of the A4 sheet. (Page number).
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, the font size 10 with 1.0-line spacing. Endnotes are not allowed.
- Submissions must be emailed at email@example.com (in. docx format) along with a covering letter. The covering letter should include the name of the author(s), contact details and affiliations. Each submission may have up to two authors.
- The submission should be in the form of an Article with a word limit of 3000-5000 words including footnotes.
- Authors shall be required to submit an Abstract of 300-500 words, explaining the main idea, objective of the article and the conclusions drawn from it before the submission of the paper.
- Submitted entries must not have been sent for consideration at any other place for presentation or publication.
- Footnotes must conform to the ILI CITATION FORMAT.
Nihit Singhal: 8130179007
Arpita Sinha: 8376016933
For full details click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.