About the institute
The concept of ‘Symbiosis’ is nurtured by Dr. S. B. Mujumdar (Chancellor Symbiosis International Deemed University) on the principles of Vedic thought ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ which means ‘World as One Family’. Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad is founded on pillars of expertise, justice and Service and is committed to impart quality legal education conﬁrming to acclaimed International standards.
Centre for Banking and Finance is a student-run forum of Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad with the objective to promote knowledge and awareness about this rapidly flourishing field of law. It aims to provide a platform to all aspiring lawyers to develop their research and advocacy skills in the field of banking and finance.
About the course
Value Added Course on Capital Markets Practice is a three-day event from 23rd January 2020 to 25th January 2020. Corporate learning is in a constant state of transformation. Where and how we learn, the roles and responsibilities of staff, supporting technologies and systems – all are continually evolving. As learning shifts away from formal training opportunities and closer to actual work activity, it’s critical that we create continuous learning environments for all students.
- Module 1. Basic US Laws for security offering
- Module 2. Overview of the Bond offering process
- Module 3. Intricacies of Legal opinion and Comfort letter
- Module 4. Due Diligence in Capital Markets
- Module 5. High Yield Offerings
- Module 6. Drafting of MD & A
- Module 7. Chapter Listing Venue opinion for Bond offerings
- Module 8. Comparison between SGX(Singapore), ISM (London) and INX (India)
- Module 9. Internship, CV writing and Foreign Internship
Students enrolled in 3 or 5-year LLB or BA/BBA LLB courses, Scholars, Professionals and Academicians from all over the country with an interest in the given course are invited to participate.
The registration fee for all participants is Rs. 3,000/-.
On-Spot Registrations are open (same fee).
NOTE: The registration fee includes a course kit, breakfast, lunch, high tea and access to all technical sessions during the course. Registration fee is inclusive of accommodation charges (No TA/DA).
To register, click here.
- Batch size is 50 and participants will be selected on the first-cum-first-serve basis.
- The three-day event commences on Jan 23, 2020, and ends on Jan 25, 2020.
- The Last date of registration along with the fee is Jan 21, 2020; 11:59:59 pm.
- Certificates will be provided at the end of the course through e-mail/hard copy.
- The course will be conducted in Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad campus.
- Barkha Shravani Sahu: 9337450232
- Gauravjeet Sokhi: 7286949369
- Ayushi Verma: 7365088497
- Send in your queries, at cbf[at]slsh.edu.in
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.