CEPT University invites applications for the post of Legal Officer.
To provide legal support and represent the University in certain Civil/Criminal litigation and perform certain organisational duties, in particular:
- Provide legal advice and assistance in all respects as required by the University.
- Addressing all legal matters of the University from time to time-Initiate and pursue legal proceedings as required by the University- submissions and other pleadings in civil/criminal cases both “for and against” the University.
- Work with CEPT Legal Counsel – Draft and/or review legal letters, contracts and agreements, internal policies and monitor legal obligations under agreements ensuring that all interests of the University are well protected
- Support in resolving and /or settling external or internal disputes
- Sound Knowledge in legal & commercial procedures at the micro and macro level.
- Excellent communication, leadership, negotiation skills and networking skills with zeal of “go & get” attitude.
- Liasoning with Govt authorities/Statutory bodies.
- Ability to prepare complex legal documents & provide high attention to detail.
- Team handling and can motivate & engage team members by his skills Legal Documents drafting skills
Behavioural traits required
- Drive for achievement
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Networking & Negotiation skills
Qualification and experience
- Bachelors + LLB with 8-10 years of professional experience in a reputed organization/Law Firm
- Master’s Degree in Law preferred
How to apply
Kindly send your CV at the E-mail ID as mentioned below by 05-May-19.
Email ID: [email protected]ac.in
Hardi Shah, 079 26302616, Ext No: 155
For official notification, click here.