The Centre for Mediation & Conciliation (part of the Bombay Chamber of Commerce) and Webnyay (online dispute resolution platform) are organising an online consultation on the Draft Mediation Bill, 2021 that was recently published by the Ministry of Law & Justice for public comments.
The Mediation Bill is also expected to be tabled in the Parliament in the winter session for discussion and voting.
The panel comprises eminent experts with tremendous experience in mediation.
The panellists are:
- Hon’ble Justice Kurien Joseph – Retired Judge of the Supreme Court of India
- Mr. Sriram Panchu – Senior Advocate and Mediator
- Mr. Francis Goh – SIMC, IMI, Partner – Harry Elias Partnership LLP (Singapore)
- Ms. Ekta Bhal – SIMI, Partner – Samvaad Partners (Moderator)
Details of the Webinar
- The link to sign-up for the webinar is here: https://lawc.to/5M8xS
- Date: Saturday, 4 December 2021
- Time: 5 to 6 pm IST
- Platform: Zoom