Centre for Law and Urban Development, NLU Delhi is opening an Internship Opportunity for Law students.
About CLUD, NLUD
The Centre for Law and Urban Development aims to bring together the student, industry and academia working towards enhancing the understanding and teaching of the property, housing, urban development and other related laws.
Who can Apply?
- Applicants enrolled in the 5-year program should currently be in their 4th year (graduating in 2023) or in their 5th year (graduating in 2022).
- Applicants enrolled in the 3-year program should currently be in their 2nd year (graduating in 2023) or in their 3rd year graduating in 2022)
Further it is mandatory that the applicant has prior research experience (internships/moots/publications) in the field of Law and Urban Development, Property Law, Real estate law, Sustainability/SDGs.
- 4 weeks (extendable based on the performance of the intern)
- Slots (Please note that you can apply for the following slots as these are fixed)
- 13th September to 13th October 2021
- 14th October to 14th November 2021
Remuneration and Perks
Internship Certificate – You will get an Internship Certificate at the completion of the internship
Stipend – Unpaid
LOR – An LOR will be given in exceptional cases.
Please send the following documents to email@example.com latest by 13th September 2021.
- CV (max 2 pages)
- Statement of Purpose (500 words)
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for any questions or queries.