Centre for Child Rights (CFCR) team calls for interested candidates to apply for the position of Associate Editors (AE).
There is a vacancy for three Associate Editors.
Centre for Child Rights (CFCR) is a new initiative and cell set up by University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University. It aims to support and strengthen child protection rights and structures in and around the vicinity of our campus.
Call for Editors
The AE’s role at CFCR shall be to review the submitted blogs.
The tenure of an AE will be for three months, with the option of further extension subject to performance.
Roles and Responsibility
- Making primary decisions on the merit of a written piece.
- Send conditional acceptance and written feedback for improving an article.
- Language and content editing of the articles, commentaries, case comment and book reviews.
- Other miscellaneous editorial tasks.
Benefits and Privileges
- Editor’s name and affiliation will be listed on our Social Media.
- Editors can publish 1 blog on contemporary relevant issues after getting acceptance.
- Testimonial letters will be provided confirming editorial collaboration with CFCR, UILS, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.