About the Webinar
Department of Law, Central University of Kerala (Thiruvalla Campus) in collaboration with Alumni Association is organising an International Webinar on Law, Public Health and Pandemics: Changing Dimensions of Right to Health on 30th November to 1st December 2020. The two days Webinar includes panel discussion amongst eminent experts in the field and paper presentations.
The organizers of the Webinar call upon professionals, academicians, administrators, students, young and upcoming research scholars, social activists to present their research papers relevant to the below mentioned sub-themes.
Law, Public Health and Pandemics: Changing Dimensions of Right to Health
- Access to health care, essential medicines during pandemics.
- Access to health care for non- pandemic cases during pandemics.
- Ensuring adequate hygiene and sanitation during pandemics.
- Ensuring healthy working conditions during pandemics.
- Ensuring healthy environmental conditions, right to prevention, and control of diseases during pandemics.
- Right to be free from non-consensual medical treatment, medical experiments and research during pandemics.
- Right to a system of health protection providing equality of opportunity and non-discrimination during pandemics.
- Any other topic falling within the theme of the Webinar.
The abstract shall not exceed 300 words.
The abstract shall contain:
- Title of paper
- Brief idea of the paper
- Conclusion indicating author’s perspective
- Keywords of the paper
- Last date for submission of abstract: October 31, 2020
- Communication of acceptance of abstract: November 5, 2020
- Last date for Registration: November 10, 2020
- Submission of Full papers: November 20, 2020
- Intimation of acceptance of full paper: November 25, 2020
- Date of Webinar: November 30-December 1, 2020
For Students: Rs. 500/-
For Research Scholars/Academicians/Other professionals: Rs. 1000/-
- Dr. Jayasankar K.I (Head, Dept. of Law, CUK): 8547275314
- Dr. Gireesh Kumar J (Asst. Professor, Dept of Law): 9968313515
- Dr. Meera S. (Asst. Professor, Dept of Law): 9497808524
- Ms. Aathira Raju (Asst. Professor, Dept of Law): 9495680968
- Arjun Philip George (Alumni Association): 7411790629
- Vishnuprasad V. Menon (Alumni Association): 8590029793
- Nirun RN (Research Scholar): 8547913171
- Chindhu Joesph (Research Scholar): 7293072773
E-mail ID: alumnilawcuk[at]gmail.com