Office of Senior Panel Counsels Shir Vijendra Singh and Shri Ravinder Kumar Sharma at Central Administrative Tribunal are looking for interns:
Location : Central Administrative Tribunal (Principal Bench), , K.G. Marg, New Delhi-110001
Duration: Minimum 2 months
Time: 4-6 hours per day
Stipend: ₹ 5K (may increase in case of good work done)
Excellent drafting skills in English is an essential condition for selection.
Law Students willing to accept internship on long term basis.
Final and Fourth Year Students would be preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting the counsels in everyday filing and arguments
- Preparing draft notice/ O.A.
- Assisting in any other legal work as and when required.
- Assistance in basic contract drafting and vetting.
- Assistance in Drafting Case for Opinion for Commercial Litigations.
How to apply
Send you application cover letter + CV with subject ” Internship Application “Duration of Internship ” & “Date of Joining”.
Apply by 20.01.2018.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.