The Institute of Legal Studies and Ma.Kanshi Ram Shodh Peeth, Ch.Charan Singh University, Meerut jointly organizing a two days National Seminar on “Electoral System in India: Present Scenario & Prospects” on October 06-07, 2018.
- To analyze the role of Election Commission in conducting elections in India.
- To study and analyze the impact of One nation One election policy in India.
- To critically examine the role of Anti Defection Law of India.
- To ponder over the various challenges against free and fair election in modern India.
- To analyze the impact of new techniques and proposed techniques adopted in election procedure in India.
Call for Papers/Abstracts
Papers are invited in the following sub-themes:
- Constitution and functions of Election Commission of India.
- One Nation One Election.
- Efficacy and Efficiency of anti defection Laws.
- Challenges against free and fair elections.
- Relevance of the Representation of the People Act 1951.
- Communalism, Casteism, Capitalism, Regionalism and Electoral System
- Evolving techniques of voting, EVM, E- voting etc.
- NOTA, Right to Reject and Recalling of Representatives.
- Application of Information Technologies in Electoral Reform Process
Note: The above sub-themes are illustrative and good papers on somewhat allied issues may also be considered in accordance with the overall theme of the seminar.
Abstract and Paper Submission
The authors are requested to submit the abstract and full papers through e-mail attachment in MS word format to [email protected]
Quality reviewed papers will be published as a part of the book.
|Last date of Abstract submission
|Abstract acceptance to be notified by email
||Within 03 days after submission
|Last date of full paper submission
|Teacher/ Academician / Advocate
|Research Scholar & Student
Registration fee includes modest local hospitality including seminar kit, tea, lunch etc. during the seminar. Accommodation may be provided at moderate level on first come first serve basis. However, we may guide the delegates for hotels as per their requirements in Meerut on self payment basis.
Dr. Yogendra Kumar, Organizing Secretary
Assistant Professor, Institute of Legal Studies
Email: [email protected]
Mobile No- 9058995499 / 8279761998
For official notification, click here.