The Centre for Constitutional Research and Development (CCRD) is established in recognition of the need to have an authoritative record of constitutional history, judicial development and to create a forum for exchanging and sharing the discussion of the most important, relevant and recent issues pertaining to the Constitution.
Themes & Issues
Participants can write on any sub-theme related to “Transformative Constitutionalism”.
Recent Judgments such as Aadhar Case, Abolition of Adultery Law, LGBT rights or the matters that need Transformative Constitutionalism can be dealt as a sub theme (Though this is not the exhaustive list)
Students, Scholars, Academicians pursuing any degree or course from a recognised university and School Students can participate in the competition.
Guidelines for Submissions
- All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 1500 words excluding footnotes.
- The submission must be made only in *.doc or *.docx format
- The submission should strictly follow the following rule
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 12
- Line spacing – 1.5
- Alignment – justified
- 19th Edition of Bluebook should be followed for citation.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
- Participants submitting Plagiarised Articles will not be provided with certificates.
*The decisions of the judges will be final and binding.
Submission Procedure & Deadline
Click here and submit the Article by 15th August, 2019.
There is NO registration fee for the competition.
Prizes: Cash prizes & Certificates
1st Prize: INR 1100 + Merit Certificate
2nd Prize: INR 700 + Merit Certificate
- Special Mention to Next 2 Authors.
- Top 20 Authors will be selected for 3-months Online Training cum Internship at CCRD.
- Free Publication of Top 10 Articles in CCRD blog (with required changes, if any)
- All participants will get participation certificates.
- Discount Vouchers for Publication in International Journals, Books ec.
For any further queries feel free to:
- Fill the Contact form here
For the official Notification, click here, for Official website click here and visit INSTAGRAM for updates.
For more details about CCRD blog, read CCRD blog about 42nd Amendment visit here and about Basic Structure of Indian constitution here.