The Centre for Constitutional Research and Development (CCRD) is established in recognition of the need to have an authoritative record of constitutional history, judicial development and to create a forum for exchanging and sharing the discussion of the most important, relevant and recent issues pertaining to the Constitution.
Themes & Issues
Participants can write on any sub-theme related to “Transformative Constitutionalism”.
Recent Judgments such as Aadhar Case, Abolition of Adultery Law, LGBT rights or the matters that need Transformative Constitutionalism can be dealt as a sub theme (Though this is not the exhaustive list)
Students, Scholars, Academicians pursuing any degree or course from a recognised university and School Students can participate in the competition.
Guidelines for Submissions
- All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 1500 words excluding footnotes.
- The submission must be made only in *.doc or *.docx format
- The submission should strictly follow the following rule
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 12
- Line spacing – 1.5
- Alignment – justified
- 19th Edition of Bluebook should be followed for citation.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
- Participants submitting Plagiarised Articles will not be provided with certificates.
*The decisions of the judges will be final and binding.
Submission Procedure & Deadline
Click here and submit the Article by 15th August, 2019.
There is NO registration fee for the competition.
Prizes: Cash prizes & Certificates
1st Prize: INR 1100 + Merit Certificate
2nd Prize: INR 700 + Merit Certificate
- Special Mention to Next 2 Authors.
- Top 20 Authors will be selected for 3-months Online Training cum Internship at CCRD.
- Free Publication of Top 10 Articles in CCRD blog (with required changes, if any)
- All participants will get participation certificates.
- Discount Vouchers for Publication in International Journals, Books ec.
For any further queries feel free to:
- Fill the Contact form here