The Center for Criminal Law is now inviting blog articles on current issues relating to Criminal Law. The aim of the blog is to create a writing community, consisting of students, research scholars and practitioners, so as to generate debate and discussion in the aforesaid areas.
Word limit: 3000 words
E- Certificate of publication shall be provided.
Any Contemporary Legal Issue related to Criminal Law. The submissions must be made by sending an email to [email protected].
Subject of the mail should read- “Submission for CCL Blog”
Last date for the submissions: 10th February, 2019
- Minimum article length is 1500 words; maximum should be limited to 3000 words excluding footnotes.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 is permitted
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, spacing 1.5.
- All endnotes should be in Garamond 10, single-spaced.
- Citation format should be 20th Bluebook Edition.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
Clarifications, if any, may be sought from any of the following members of Center for Criminal Law.
Vipin Sharma: 8889897996
Student Convenor- Center for Criminal Law, NUSRL Ranchi
Sakshi Sharma: 8178748089
Joint Secretary- Center for Criminal Law, NUSRL Ranchi
Email: [email protected]