The Research and Publication Cell of CB Educational Services invites chapters in the form of Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case/Report Commentaries and others such for Edition 5 of Legal Encyclopedia (to be published in the form of a book with ISBN number).
About CB Eduvents
CB Educational Services is a technology-driven Limited Liability Partnership, incorporated in 2019 with the aim to ply innovative, avant-grade ideas to revolutionise the education sector globally. CB Eduvents is dedicated to providing various avenues for the expression and enrichment of the ideas of people associated with various fields of study. Having on board, partners and other members with expertise in their respective fields, we aspire to cater to the diverse learning needs.
The Book aims to provide a detailed insight into a full range of various legal topics.
The book would not be theme-specific. Anything related to Law is acceptable.
How to Submit and Eligibility
Academicians, practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to email@example.com
- Submission of full papers: November 10, 2021
- Intimation of acceptance/rejection: Within 72 hours of submission
- Date of Release of the Book: November 30, 2021
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The paper shall be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two (authors can be from different institutes).
- Full names of all the authors along with designation and contact number(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format
For detailed information please check the ‘instructions’ tab at www.cbeduvents.in
Word Limit (Subject to Relaxation)
- Notes/Comments: (between 3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Cases/Report Commentaries: (between 2500-3000 words including footnotes)
- Articles: (between 2500-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (between 1000-2500 words including footnotes)
- Book/Report Review: (between 2000-3000 words including footnotes)
The format of the book is Print. Contributors are provided with a digital copy of the book on their e-mail id along with a certificate of publication to be sent through speed post. To procure a printed copy of the book, INR 700 (per copy) is to be paid in addition to the aforementioned.
Single authored chapter: INR 700/-
Co-Authored Chapter: INR 900/-
Ayush Jaiswal: + 919039457891 | +918885333791
The website link is here:www.cbeduvents.in
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com