All submissions for the seminar have to be electronically mailed with the subject column as ‘Submission – abstract/full paper’ as the case may be and bearing the name (s) of the author(s) as the file name, only at [email protected]
The participant profile at ''National Law Day'' is ranges from Federal & State Govt. Officials from India and Abroad, Consultants & Lawyers, Promoters & CEO's of Businesses of large corporations to Small and Medium Enterprises, Entrepreneurs and we are expecting around 200-250 delegates from India and at least 30-40 delegates from abroad.
Abstract(s) should not be more than 1 page (A4) containing title, name of author(s), name of the institution/organization, keywords (at least five) typed in double space on A4 size (210 mm x 297 mm) in MS Word.
University School of Law and Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi invites you to the maiden Students International Conference on Environmental Problems in South Asia which will be held from 30th January to 2nd February 2015.
Filled in registration forms along with the scanned copy of demand draft drawn in favour of “REGISTRAR, DR. RAM MANOHAR LOHIYA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY” payable at Lucknow should be sent by electronic mail to [email protected]
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit extended abstract or full text paper including results, tables, figures and references. Please send full text paper (.doc or .docx) to [email protected]
An Abstract of the research paper, not exceeding 250 words, accompanied by a Covering letter containing: Title of the Paper, Full Name of the Author/authors, Complete Address with Contact Number and E-mail Address must be submitted as attachment via email to [email protected]
Sub themes :
1. Intellectual Property in Entertainment Industry
2. Copyright In The Digital Era
3. Intellectual Property protection of Traditional Knowledge
4. Intellectual Property and Competition
5. Non-conventional Trademarks
6. Intellectual Property & Biotechnology
Sub Themes :
1. Human Rights Education: Legal Framework and Judicial Activism in SAARC Region.
2. Human Rights of Vulnerable Groups in SAARC Region: Issues of Implementation, Monitoring and Regulating.
3. Human Rights Advocacy in SAARC Region: Models, Methodology and innovations