Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit extended abstract or full text paper including results, tables, figures and references. Please send full text paper (.doc or .docx) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Human trafficking is the fastest increasing criminal industry in today's world, coming in second after illegal drug-trade. This type of slaver has been traced back to the ancient Mesopotamian and Mediterranean civilization and has continued to grow. Human trafficking is a multi-faceted threat.
An Abstract of the research paper, not exceeding 250 words, accompanied by a Covering letter containing: Title of the Paper, Full Name of the Author/authors, Complete Address with Contact Number and E-mail Address must be submitted as attachment via email to email@example.com
Sub themes :
1. Intellectual Property in Entertainment Industry
2. Copyright In The Digital Era
3. Intellectual Property protection of Traditional Knowledge
4. Intellectual Property and Competition
5. Non-conventional Trademarks
6. Intellectual Property & Biotechnology
Last date to apply for the position of a researcher is September 5, 2014. Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For the articles, individuals are free to choose a topic that is of relevance, independent of what has been suggested.
Sub Themes :
1. Human Rights Education: Legal Framework and Judicial Activism in SAARC Region.
2. Human Rights of Vulnerable Groups in SAARC Region: Issues of Implementation, Monitoring and Regulating.
3. Human Rights Advocacy in SAARC Region: Models, Methodology and innovations
The first page of the full paper and abstract should not contain authors’ identification at any point, and should commence with article title, followed by an abstract of not more than 500 words and a maximum of five relevant keywords. All papers (abstract and full) must be submitted on email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Judicial Appointments: Retrospect and Prospect
2. Appointment of Governors: Implications for Federalism
3. Intelligence and Investigative Agencies: Lack of Constitutional Mandates
4. Judiciary's Perspectives on Constitutional Appointments
The Army Institute of Law is organising a National Seminar on Human Rights between 19 - 20 September 2014. Theme: The New Dimensions of Human Rights Violations in the Contemporary Times: Challenges and Solutions.
Academicians, Faculty members, media practitioners, social media professionals, interested research scholars and post graduate students are encouraged to participate and send their abstracts on or before 21 September, 2014 to email@example.com
Contributions should be mailed only in a soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, the subject of the mail being ‘Submission for 2014 Volume’. Biographical information is to be provided in a removable title page.
1. Gender Equality vis-a-vis Personal Laws
2. Capturing Textual Matrix of Religious Freedom under Indian Constitution
3. Muslim Personal Laws vis-a-vis Uniform Civil Code
4. Codified and Uncodified Personal Laws vis-à-vis Judicial Response
5. Caste, Personal Laws and Informal Adjudicatory Bodies
A covering letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the manuscript and contact information viz. Email ID and Mobile number should accompany submissions along with abstract of not more than 300 words describing the submission.
The journal publishes both short and longer pieces but normally not longer than 20,000 words (inclusive of footnotes). Please follow the OSCOLA (4th edn) standard for the citation of legal authorities. Email papers to apjhrl[@]hku.hkSubmissions are acknowledged promptly and reviews are normally done within six to eight weeks.
The National Law School of India Review is now accepting submissions for its upcoming issue - Volume 27(1). The National Law School of India Review (NLSIR) is the flagship law journal of the National Law School of India University, Bangalore, India.
JBIL invites contributions in the form of original articles, case comments, and book reviews. Authors should provide their contact details, and institutional affiliation in the covering letter for the submission. Kindly submit your contributions and direct any queries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected papers will be edited and published in a book with ISBN Code. Top 20 selected papers will be edited and published in a journal (Special Edition) with ISSN Code. Papers should be formatted with A4 size, font size 12 (Times New Roman), single line spacing not exceeding 5 pages in WORD file. Papers should
All submissions must be in MS Word form in around 3000 - 6000 words, text typed in Times New Roman in 12 font size with heading in 14 font size. Please visit website for detailed guidelines for authors. All papers are to be submitted by electronic mail to email@example.com
Our M.Sc. Program at the Law School and our Lab LETACI of the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - Brazil is promoting the "III International Seminar on Institutional Theory: Institutional Capacity and Deliberation", and it will discuss subjects on institutional and constitutional theories both in United States and Brazil.