No matter your submission is single-authored or multi-authored, if you would like to have your accepted submission published in the conference proceedings, you have to pay registration fee US$300 for each submission before October 31, 2013 or US$350 after October 31, 2013.
Fourth Annual National Workshop for Law Students organized by Inter University Centre for IPR Studies in association with HRD Chair on IPR Cochin University of Science and Technology Theme of 2014 "Copyright Issues in the Entertainment Industry" January 16 -18, 2014.
Students for the Promotion of International Law, Mumbai (SPIL) in collaboration with Government Law College, Mumbai has undertaken the task of promoting International Law and facilitating an empirical study, which rises beyond the realm of mere textual knowledge.
1. Corporate Regulation by e-Legislations
2. Environmental crimes
3. National Action to prevent Climate Change
4. Administrative and Judicial structure to protect environment: Pollution Control Board, NEAMA, NGT.
The National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi in association with Centre for Consumer Studies Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi is organising a National Seminar on Rural Consumers and The Market - Issues and Challenges during August 16-17, 2013.
1. Eve-teasing, Molestation, Sexual Abuse and Rape
2. Forced Prostitution and Trafficking of Woman and the Girl Child
3. Sexual Harassment and Abuse at the Workplace
4. Domestic Violence and Honour Based Violence
5. Cyber-Crime against Women
6. Image of Women in the Media
Preshti is an investigative project launched by Alexis group to identify needed prison reforms. The project will collect primary data by visiting the prisons in Pune and Mumbai and will brainstorm over the required reform initiatives. [If you are interested in volunteering for the actual Preshti program (data collection and/or policy research), drop me a
The Indian Journal of Arbitration Law [IJAL] managed by the Centre for Advanced Research and Training in Arbitration Law at NLU Jodhpur is pleased to announce its upcoming issue (Volume 2: Issue 2), which is to be published in September this year.
The Law, Governance and Development Initiative of Azim Premji University, Bangalore is holding its Second International Conference on Law, Governance and Development on August 2 and 3, 2013. The theme for this year’s Conference is ‘Right to Welfare: Education, Food and Work’.
1. Global & Domestic Concern of Human Rights.
2. Human Rights & Environment.
3. Human Rights & Vulnerable Groups.
4. Public Participation as core factor of Human Rights Enforcement.
5. Human Right v. Development & Technical Advertisement.
6. Indian Judiciary and ICCPR and ICESCR.
Sub - Themes:
1. Validity of Inter religious Marriages
2. Reform in Family Law
3. Inter relationship between Religion and law
4. The philosophy of Uniform civil code in India
5. Judicial Response to the issue
6. Succession / Inheritance
With the aim to grapple with the multifarious concerns and realities for a reform in the corporate governance, development of securities market and corporate restructuring, this conference has been well thought-out to address reforms in the corporate governance, emerging dimension of corporate social responsibility, protection of securities market and the challenges to corporate restructuring.
The recent judgment by Supreme Court in the case of Novartis AG v/s Union of India has largely been welcomed as it has paved the way to increased accessibility of the Drug in India at reasonable prices. In view of the judgement of Supreme Court of India the CHANAKYA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, PATNA is organising
It is our pleasure to Call for Papers for Consilience -2013, a conference on Law and Technology being organized by National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
The Conference will be held on 25th-26th May, 2013.
The theme of this year’s conference is “Data Protection and Cyber Security in India”.
The Indian Students for International Law & Affairs (ISILA) is organizing the "1st Youth Consultation Conference" and an "International Law Quiz", on 19th April 2013, at ISIL, Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi.